Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:02am
people who mentioned posting issues, are you using this?
http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/
or this

I rarely get error messages using these

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:22am
the last formspring thread was the nail in the coffin
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:39am
BHM has been stale and dry since the site imploded in on itself and ceased most functionality.. twice. Ouch

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:42am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Bhm has an instagram, twitter, and fb with quite a few followers/friends. 

there would probably be more interaction if people didnt have to start out in ttt newbs 
its really dead down there.. 

also i think they should get rid of some of the other forums.. if i was completely new and saw that the last posts in some sections was months ago… idk if id keep scrolling in order to find TTT

AMEN. This forum is cluttered as .

There are so many pointless forums.. I swear we probably have a subforum somewhere about the moment when you put a comb or a brush in your hair.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 3:54am
the error msgs are the worst, I'll try f2 but a newbie wouldn't know that

I've said f it many a time and I'm a bhm addict

If I were new I wouldn't bother 

Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:33am
that membership waiting time ran a lot of the prospective posters off. not everyone was a troll but was treated like one because you had overly sensitive mods who wanted to ban you for using the B word
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:58am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Reddit fulfills my needs for interesting and new topics. And there are other forums where I can discuss things with like minded people.

I just think there's more out there now.

That's how I feel...I am used to bhm so I still like to post here but ultimately there are other places that are willing to talk about things I'm more interested in...bhm is very conservative and stuck up, imo.  It seems like in general there are a lot of places BHM is not willing to go and I'm just not that interested in skin color and natural hair debates.  I've seen topics here where no one really commented but on another forum the topic got several pages.

I still get posting errors. 

Also to post on BHM it's kinda when in Rome, super chill environment so if you do wanna be aggressive with your opinion it's looked at in a bad way.  Which is boring.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 05 2014 at 8:59am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:09am
I took a break from bhm for a while and things seemed to change a lot...within the first week of posting I was suspended for two weeks for  calling someone a bish, a fcking troll at that.  But context didn't seem to matter.  Anyway, after that I knew I basically had to chill out if I didn't want to be banned.  We are all adults and should be able to talk how we want, within the confines of certain conversations.  If it spills into every thread I understand but... 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:12am
yes. at one point the mod was in cahoots with certain people and there were those you "had" to tiptoe around unless you were banned
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:35am
I'm trying to wean myself away from BHM. I haven't been posting in the controversial topics at all, or at least not being brash about it. I'm getting too old for the drama.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 27>
  Share Topic