Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What is happening on here?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

lots of trolls and lack of interesting topics.
cough

LSA is troll central and yet they still have traffic. As for the topics, well I guess you have to have enough membership for topics to be posted
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:45pm
i think we have lots of interesting topics on here.. 

especially for the amount of regulars. 

i dont think we have many trolls anymore either besides iliveforbhm. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:49pm
Yes but the problem is there aren't enough topics being started and commented on because there aren't enough members. If there are only 3 to 5 topics within an entire 24 hour cycle, it's not good. Seems like it's more than the trolls that got chased away.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 04 2014 at 9:50pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:51pm
^^^ i agree that more people commenting would make things better.. but i think there are (typically) several new topics each day which is surprising for the amount of regulars. 

Tatte and CB alone probably make like 2 or 3 interesting threads each per day.. if not each day definitely other every other day. I was just saying that without tatee it would be extra dead… and sometimes her threads only go like 2 or 3 pages and ppl dont read.. but she still makes them. 
then you have ppl like femme who regularly contribute the entertainment and fasion pics.. (love her for that)

and you'd think that with what seems like 10 regular members that the topics wouldnt go anywhere.. but i mean we just had a 40 page thread that actually stayed on topic… about tips. 
and like 20 pages on hiv rates among black women, and the same amount for a thread on racism still existing. 

I think there is less drama.. which makes it seem less interesting/fun though. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 04 2014 at 9:53pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:58pm
Yes, you do have people who start interesting threads consistently. It's not the drama that I miss, it's the sheer volume of threads and interactions, I guess. Used to be that I would log on at different times during the day and always find something new. Not so much anymore. It's just really slow...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:58pm
yea… its definitely slower compared to other times. 

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:00pm
Reddit fulfills my needs for interesting and new topics. And there are other forums where I can discuss things with like minded people.

I just think there's more out there now.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:10pm
good interesting, polarizing posters got ran off with anonymous poster bullsh*t

And illogical bannings (ie posting peen pics)

And not enough admin participation when we had a lot of posters

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:13pm
bhm should use Facebook, Twitter etc  to draw traffic 

And moderate the sections vs the basement

The basement was helpful for weeding/tiring out trolls but might wear out genuine new posters
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:15pm
Bhm has an instagram, twitter, and fb with quite a few followers/friends. 

there would probably be more interaction if people didnt have to start out in ttt newbs 
its really dead down there.. 

also i think they should get rid of some of the other forums.. if i was completely new and saw that the last posts in some sections was months ago… idk if id keep scrolling in order to find TTT

Edited by coconess - Jul 04 2014 at 10:16pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>