Extensions Plus

What is "coarse"?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
bretagnesade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bretagnesade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is "coarse"?
    Posted: Sep 05 2015 at 4:35pm
I recently big chopped and while my mom calls my hair "nappy" and "coarse", I don't really understand how she can say that if she isn't dealing with my hair.

My hair is dry and that makes it unmanagable but what do people mean when they say coarse, specifically? I know it's different for everyone, but what is it to you?

Is it a hair type, texture or something else?

Sponsored Links

easternhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easternhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2015 at 10:53am

most beauty salon and hair shops do know it, but some hair lovers may not know,
however lets drop few lines about this important thing:

coarse hair vs fine hair,
coarse hair usually is thicker, stronger, slightly bigger strands, vs fine hair,
coarse hair might have some porosity, it may be thicker or medium average thick hair,
coarse hair usually a bit more difficult for coloring and lightening, fine hair holds the dye /colors much faster and easier.

coarse hair might be good match on african american ladies, but not always,

please see below photos of top grade coarse hair provided by easternhair company.

uzbek hair

Edited by easternhair - Sep 20 2015 at 11:01am
chericord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chericord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 06 2015 at 1:54am
Hi , 
You can read my message about "coarse" Regardless of if your hair is straight, wavy, curly or kinky we all have 3 basic textures: fine, medium and thick which can also be called coarse.
PriyaHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PriyaHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2015 at 9:38pm
Hi course hair is a hairtype and also a texture. It is a thicker strand of hair. It requires extra care and moisture. Protective styling helps it to grow the best. 

Try our Human Hair weaves!

We sell 100% Human Hair Bundles and Wigs!! We deliver in just 3 to 7 days!! Check out our Facebook page!  http://www.facebook.com/priyabeautyhair?__mref=message_bubble - https://www.facebook.com/priyabeautyhair  and our website: www.priyabeautyhair.com/ 

BODY WAVE, DEEP WAVE, STRAIGHT AND CURLY!! MALAYSIAN, INDIAN, BRAZILIAN AND PERUVIAN! AFFORDABLE PRICE FOR TOP QUALITY HAIR THATS LASTS 1 YEAR OR MORE WITH PROPER CARE!! 3 BUNDLE SPECIAL AVAILABLE!! 
easternhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easternhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2017 at 6:38am
If you have rough hair, they will look rough in texture and you will feel that you have a lot of them and they are very thick. Coarse hair can be either straight, like Asian hair, or curly or curly, such as natural red hair.
CoCoBlackHair View Drop Down
Approved Vendor
Approved Vendor

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoCoBlackHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2017 at 4:14am
coarse is hair texture, such as kinky straight, silky straight, water wave, loose wave....
check the yaki hair leader:
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2017 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by easternhair easternhair wrote:

<span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; line-height: normal; white-space: pre-wrap;">If you have rough hair, they will look rough in texture and you will feel that you have a lot of them and they are very thick. Coarse hair can be either straight, like Asian hair, or curly or curly, such as natural red hair.</span>

Nice texture!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic