Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedWhat is best for ym hair.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Breezybby09 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is best for ym hair.
    Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 9:44pm
So i have used alot of different types of products in my hair. I am indian and white but i dont have what ppl would call "white" hair. I have went to many places for them to do my hair but they say they dont know how. My hair is very curly with a lot of body and it is closer to black hair than it is near white hair. i dont know if its a good idea to use a relaxer on my hair or what i should do.
Sponsored Links

GoodKarma4me View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 9:52pm
In no way I'm i trying to sound ignorant intentionally, but i thought if you had white and indian in you, your hair would be straight. lol 
Sorry i dont have the answer to ur question though. But someone would more info could definitely answer ur question.

and what does ym stand for?

Edited by GoodKarma4me - Oct 12 2009 at 9:53pm
lsubabiedee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 9:57pm
post a pic maybe?

there are plenty of nonblack people with hair similar to the hair of black people.
neekie5235 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 9:58pm
i think it was a typo and was supposed to say "my" instead of "ym"

any who... instead of relaxing your hair maybe you should consider going through the threads a little more and learning of products that will help you embrace your curls. also, there are several stylist who specialize in curly hair, you just have to call around and do the leg work.

also, we dont know your hair so we really cant say whether you should or should not get a relaxer. we also dont know your current regimen which could be causing your hair issues... also, not entirely sure what your hair issues are besides the fact that its like black folk hair... i mean is it dry? brittle? breaking? we need more
ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 10:05pm
If this is a real post, please read this thread:

yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Breezybby09 Breezybby09 wrote:

So i have used alot of different types of products in my hair. I am indian and white but i dont have what ppl would call "white" hair. I have went to many places for them to do my hair but they say they dont know how. My hair is very curly with a lot of body and it is closer to black hair than it is near white hair. i dont know if its a good idea to use a relaxer on my hair or what i should do.

Smile
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 10:16pm
Is your hair curly? or straight? Knowing that would help people give you suggestions.
ohioshorty06 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by NaturalNigerian NaturalNigerian wrote:

Get a relaxer. Make sure you leave it on long enough for it to start burning, and use extra strength if you think your hair isn't shiny enough now.
Then when it is time to rinse, use Listerine. After this you need deep condition with a mixture of all the products you own with a microwaved wet towel on your head. After about 2 nights and 1 day you need to rinse, apply some honey and skikakai powder mixed with cayenne pepper to your scalp, and cover your ends with coconut oil.

You need to walk around with a plastic baggy tied over your pony tail and a scrunchy over it. Feel free to cover this with a fake ponytail if you'd like.

Hope this helps!Big%20smile

cosign Star
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 10:27pm

Get a relaxer. Make sure you leave it on long enough for it to start burning, and use extra strength if you think your hair isn't shiny enough now.
Then when it is time to rinse, use Listerine. After this you need deep condition with a mixture of all the products you own with a microwaved wet towel on your head. After about 2 nights and 1 day you need to rinse, apply some honey and skikakai powder mixed with cayenne pepper to your scalp, and cover your ends with coconut oil.

You need to walk around with a plastic baggy tied over your pony tail and a scrunchy over it. Feel free to cover this with a fake ponytail if you'd like.

Hope this helps!Big%20smile

YOU ARE A MESS. LOLDead
neekie5235 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2009 at 10:28pm

Hope this helps![IMG]smileys/smiley4.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Big%20smile" />

if this girl is for real and she do this you gonna feel bad lmao
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic