BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is a virgin nowadays?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Loveroflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Loveroflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was wondering about this myself.  I will watch females on the YT and the latest thing i've been hearing is peruvian. Peruvian hurr?  Whaaaaaa......?LOL  I like cosmogirl used to not care what they called it but now really....I do.  U are not going to charge me an extra hunnerd dollars cause u callin' it Alaskan Remy when it really Indian Remy.

Yeah I agree.  As long as it blends with my hair, doesnt tangle or shed Im good.  But dont charge me for some exotical name LOL

This has always been my stance.  Smile
Sponsored Links

Loveroflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveroflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:05am
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Some vendors sell animal hair along side their human hair so they "stretch" the hair they have by blending the two.

This is why I dont mind getting bundles that aren't as thick, but I know the hair is amazing, you get what you pay for. 
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:20am
Originally posted by Loveroflife Loveroflife wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I was wondering about this myself.  I will watch females on the YT and the latest thing i've been hearing is peruvian. Peruvian hurr?  Whaaaaaa......?LOL  I like cosmogirl used to not care what they called it but now really....I do.  U are not going to charge me an extra hunnerd dollars cause u callin' it Alaskan Remy when it really Indian Remy.

Yeah I agree.  As long as it blends with my hair, doesnt tangle or shed Im good.  But dont charge me for some exotical name LOL

This has always been my stance.  Smile

It is crazy to me that so called Brazilian hair can sometimes be up to $200 more than Indian hair and for all we know it is Indian hair! You can barely find Indian hair anymore. Brazilian is the default texture now and we all know Brazilian women ain't selling their hair like that. Why do we stand for this?
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:37am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Umm I saw a Yak once (not to keep talking about countries) in Tibet years ago. They are HUGE beasts but their hair is not very long ... all.

Which animals (besides humans) have 20 inch long hair?

Hee hee! Yes but .. have you ever seen a horse? I think it would be very easy to tell the difference between horse hair and ... human hair. Shocked

I think if anything the vendor might be sneaking synthetic hair into the units. I am talking about lacewigs - not buying bundlesof hair. But I can also visually see the difference wiyh synthetic hair - the minute you put heat on the hair and watch the hair 'melt' or at least see the heat not curl the unit ... you will know what you are dealing with.

I really don't see the possibily of horse hair or synthethic hair being added in the lace units .. as an issue.

I think whats more of an issue is bad ventilation (shedding), high prices and delayed or wrong orders. Confused

But we can agree to disagree.Tongue

Edited by Becky - Dec 10 2012 at 9:40am
Becky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 9:51am
Originally posted by embermiya embermiya wrote:

This is deeper than even I thought and is starting to scare me lol. With stuff out there like the John Korea hair coat I believe that passing off animal hair as human is so possible. SCARY!

Also @ Becky I wish I could develop a relationship with a vendor but I'm young with not much money and I only buy one lace wig a year, is there anything I can do to develop a relationship with a vendor without having to spend a ton of money?

I have John Korea hair coat and I use it to condition my units but I don't see how this product can make horse hair .. look like human hair. Shocked

As far a developing a relationship - yes, it means spending a ton of money.Confused  No way around it - but you might get lucky so try it.  Sorry, but they want you to BUY and if you do ... they are eagar to reply to your emails and are willing to work with you on stuff.

(I sell a lot of my used units at a low price from time to time. Smile So contact me if you are interested.)

Edited by Becky - Dec 10 2012 at 9:53am
embermiya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote embermiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 10:23am
Thanks Becky. You kind of appeased my fear lol. I kind of thought that about the vendors -sigh.

I appreciate the offer of your used units but I know you love that natural look and I like a decidedly unnatural look rofl. So unnatural it looks natural is how I usually go lol, hence looking for shiny silky straight hair that apparently doesn't exist anymore.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Wisney Wisney wrote:

Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

Here's a place that sells protein hair:

http://www.ultimahair.com/

.....Ok, this protein hair sounds friggin' amazing, surely this is like the future of hair? Have you seen it in real life, is it as natural looking as it sounds?

Hi Wisney sorry for the late reply, I've been busy job hunting, trying to stay away from BHM. Big smile  No, I haven't seen this hair in person, but the Ytube videos look interesting.  Unfortunately, according to my research, the hair lasts no longer than any other synthetic hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234