Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what if your s/o hated your natural hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This is why brothas going to other races, we want our women with long hair. So why do white women do that ugly as fcuk bob cut. I don't like that shyt, wear it long or in curls sh*t, that's what attracts negros. I don't see latin women do that or asian women.

If this was a cartoon Id shoot you mouth off daffy duck style....

I so wish I was in your vicinityAngry

Always, got to say something negative towards me, quit reading my ish then!!!!
You know you are on a Black hair forum, right?  So why the hell you want to troll in here if you love yht women so much more than blk women??
Sponsored Links

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:52pm
This is why you have to present your true self in the beginning of a relationship. Her man was used to her one way for many years and then she does a drastic change, she should have made him see her natural hair years ago. He has a preference and she presented herself the way he liked for years.

Everyone has a preference just like some women dont like bald headed men. I know alot of men who dont like short hair no matter the texture.

Edited by miana79 - Apr 09 2014 at 1:53pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

This is why you have to present your true self in the beginning of a relationship. Her man was used to her one way for many years and then she does a drastic change, she should have made him see her natural hair years ago. He has a preference and she presented herself the way he liked for years.

Everyone has a preference just like some women dont like bald headed men. I know alot of men who dont like short hair no matter the texture.

I agree with most of this. I don't think it's okay for him to have a preference for straight hair on black women but she can't really blame him because she and other black women have conditioned him for so long to have that preference. Just because she woke one day and decided she was over the weaves and chemicals doesn't mean he is also.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:13pm
i have waist length locs and i told my so that i was gonna unravel them and wear my hair loose. he is not feeling the idea at all but if i wanna do it he'll just have to deal with it. i'm too lazy to start unraveling though :-/
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

This is why brothas going to other races, we want our women with long hair. So why do white women do that ugly as fcuk bob cut. I don't like that shyt, wear it long or in curls sh*t, that's what attracts negros. I don't see latin women do that or asian women.

You know you are on a Black hair forum, right?  So why the hell you want to troll in here if you love yht women so much more than blk women??

BBpants, Ms_Wonderland, LiesnAlibis are my favorite posters and top 10 posters throughout the internet. Thus why I come. Big smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral<b> AmiliaCabral wrote:

i have waist length locs
and i told my so that i was gonna unravel them and wear my hair loose. he is not feeling the idea at all but if i wanna do it he'll just have to deal with it. i'm too lazy to start unraveling though :-/

Cool!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:18pm

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

BBpants, Ms_Wonderland, LiesnAlibis are my favorite posters and top 10 posters throughout the internet. Thus why I come. Big smile

Do you boo! Clap
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:23pm

so we are supposed to wear the same style forever?
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

so we are supposed to wear the same style forever?

foreva eva eva...
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:37pm
i didn't watch the vid but er ehhhhhhhh

some naturals just don't do their hair...or it doesn't look like it at least Stern Smile

there is nothing wrong with being natural or being proud of what grows out of your scalp, you SHOULD be...

but men are men and most want to be pleased visually...them sideshow bob twistouts with crusty gel around the edges or raggedy TWA's are not cute

in my experience as long as your natural hair is neat/healthy most don't care...

it actually seems as if black men are becoming more attracted/into women with natural hair...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style