Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what if your s/o hated your natural hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 8:20pm
He don't care not a fan twist tho.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:11pm
None of the men I dated cared. They thought it was cool and different. One did make a comment like I wouldn't look good with natural hair but he's still around lol
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:16pm
He would have to put on his big girl pannies and suck it up or we wouldn't be dating.

He hates my naps and his own naps too? Can't deal with that self hate in an SO.LOL
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:35pm
My DH didn't like it at first, he offered to put my weave back in for me...
Told him No Thanks and He got used to it.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:41pm
So would he hate their daughters hair when she is a baby? That negro talkin bout he met her when she wore a long brazilian weave 9yrs ago....we wasnt even calling weave hair brazilian then

My hubby loves my hair in a short tapered cut ,but as long as its done he dont say anything. I just cut it all off on saturday and he lovin it
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:45pm
The negro in the OP don't really Love her...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:53pm
i clicked stop when they said he ran outta the house when he first saw her natural hair. ole itchbay dramatical azz nicca....Sleepy
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:01pm
Everybody loves my naps. When I get it braided then certain people wanna get offended. But I understand why they get like that, because I just look better with my natural hair than straight or braided. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

hey it's curlynikki!Shocked

as for the men not liking natural hair thing..yeah I can't relate

they tend to like length though (in my experience) and I think the hubby was struggling with that...he needs to get over it tbh

*sighs*

Bottom line.

everytime we have this conversation that is what it boils down to.

Most men that i've seen don't care what your texture is as long as it's long.  When it comes time for insults what is the most said...even on this site?  Bald headed.

If a woman took out her weave and her hair was as long as the 20-28inches she was wearing not nal nicca would have nothing to say.  It's when u take sh*t out/off and have less than 14inches does it become an issue.

Edited by newdiva1 - Apr 08 2014 at 10:57pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

its all about the length for  lot of men. if i have on my dominhair inspired fluffy 24" kinky straight wig, no makeup and nothing special on,  dudes be dying to get at me. let me put that wig on when im dolled up. folks husbands and boyfriends get mad inappropriate when i walk past.

gurl wuuuuuuud....LOL

I still remember the envy and rage that I inspired when I rocked my 28inch KS 5 years ago. 

I did get complemented too tho.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>