Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

what if your s/o hated your natural hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:28pm
Oh and since when does Steve Harvey have a show? Lol I'm late.

But I wouldn't be in a relationship with a man that tried to control me, it's never that serious. Well for "desperate for a man, have no self worth or identity" women it's that serious. I wouldn't change anything, it's so superficial.
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:29pm
No he would not have approached her if she had natural hair 9 years ago but hey people change

I get it though she went from having hair that swings and was styled to having an ear length Afro puff that's a big change.

**I gained weight and my ex told me straight up your not as pretty as you were and I wouldn't have approached you eh we broke up I'm still fat the end lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:32pm

I hope they wife pays him back after he joins hair club for men next year . I wish my husband would act liike that . We would have long talk . I ask my husband to shave his head and leave a a small neat cut . I can't stand men like that . Beautiful wife fool .

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:34pm
LOL, some people are always talk about white people this white people that. I'm being honest I don't think of them unless someone else brings them up. And if you think I'm speaking about you, well if the shoe fits...................Smile
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

LOL, some people are always talk about white people this white people that. I'm being honest I don't think of them unless someone else brings them up. And if you think I'm speaking about you, well if the shoe fits...................Smile

But am I supposed to care though...
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

But am I supposed to care though...

Believe you're not the only one that does this, just calling it how it see it. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:43pm
And what hair hat one starred this!!! 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 5:55pm
My S/O could hate my hair all he wants to, but he will have to learn to live with it, or find someone with the type of hair he loves.

I am not changing it !!!

Edited by Benni - Apr 08 2014 at 6:33pm
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:24pm
I think for men, the most harsh transition is from long to short.....not necessarily the natural aspect. 

I'm natural and my hair was tail bone length. I was proud of that sh*t too. Then I bleached the hell of it and just cut it. I still either wear it in a bun or straightened but the transition of me having short hair now is what is taking some time for him to get used to. 

I think a lot of black men just flat out don't like short hair. 

When I see women with LONG natural hair, I generally see men liking it. As long as she can rock her look and pull it off men seem to be straight with it. 
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 6:30pm
It's true they love length and texture.

Edited by Benni - Apr 08 2014 at 6:35pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>