Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what if your s/o hated your natural hair?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:14pm
I bet he liked Curlynikki hair... I don't think she did a bait and switch, she decided to go natural.
Sponsored Links

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:14pm
I dealt with that, but the guy has a lot of self hatred, that's why. he was always making fun of women with big natural hair and I would say, their hair is healthy and long, why is that funny?
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:14pm
CHerrrrrrrrrrrrrayyyyyyy your hair is GORG!!! I could feel the moisture from my screen.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:15pm
Me and Steve had the same expression at 2:10.

If you fukcin with me, you gotta with my hair and all of me, end of story.

Luckily for me my boo loves it long as I don't put none of those flower headbands and ish, which was never an option for me anyway.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:18pm
Here hair looks TOOOOONS better natural...even if she straightened it would still look better than the weave.

I can understand the suprise but the level of disprespect is just obsurd.  My current SO doesn't comment negatively on my hair and even says it looks nice when it...well...looks nice.  Things like this is why I'm glad I went natural when I did so that I can say things like "I looked like this when we met".  People trying to change other folks superficiality is just stupid.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:19pm
been there. i wouldn't say he hated it. however, when i bc'ed, he would make jokes (eta: how i needed to comb it, how it was nappy, etc)

i had to explain to him that he wasn't funny and that i wouldn't be changing my hair, so he needed to get used to it and stfu or KIM. from that point, he dropped it. 

in the end, we broke up anyway. did i choose my hair over him? no. however, if i had, i made the right choice & have NO regrets.  

Edited by nekamarie83 - Apr 08 2014 at 4:20pm
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

CHerrrrrrrrrrrrrayyyyyyy your hair is GORG!!! I could feel the moisture from my screen.
thank you, ain't nothin but a twist-out though!!LOL

I've finally found the right products/regimen/technique for my hair...only took me three yearsCry

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I bet he liked Curlynikki hair...

I agree with this. Nikki hair ain't really kinky, plus she had it curled. What she's saying to the wife may not be very effective for these reasons.
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:20pm
I've never met a guy that didn't like real hair. He's an idiot
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I bet he liked Curlynikki hair... I don't think she did a bait and switch, she decided to go natural.

Exactly, human beings aren't static.  If you want something that doesn't change or have opinions get a blow up doll and leave the rest of society alone. 

A bait and switch is, you told him you were a childless vestigial virgin...go to her house to find 10 crumb snatchers running up to her calling her mama...changing a hairstyle is NOT that...and I reiterate that he is an idiot for caring that much about this.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic