Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What If Your Mom Ran Your Blog For A Day?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What If Your Mom Ran Your Blog For A Day?
    Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 4:15pm
Would she be shocked, annoyed, scared, ashamed, or indifferent?

Of course state why LOL
Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:36am
I don't have a blog. But if I did, she'd be shocked because I'd probably post my honest views about the world and organized religion. She would be in disbelief that I don't hold the same views as her
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 6:02am
if tumblr counts yeah she'd probably delete it by mistake and be like "cherry..I swear I only pressed one button"Shocked

LOL
she'd be indifferent though or maybe like it...I don't have anything naughty on my blogEmbarrassed
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 7:37am
I don't have a blog. I only have Facebook...ammm nope she wont be surprised at my inbox or things I post. I tell my Mom everything.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 8:04am
Scared, Mama Grace is very uhhmm straight to the point I guess you could say. Most people don't like her version of advice.

She says well, now that you have really phucked up what you gone do about it, she doesnt believe in excuses only solutions. That is not the shoulder you wanna cry onConfused

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 09 2014 at 8:04am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 8:30am
Nothing… possibly confused. Until she saw the shït my BFF posts on my dash. !!!!!!!!!

Bless her-- I see just dead air/space unless she asked me how to "run" it and didn't just observe. I'd then break it down into simple instructions referring to icons and not terms.

Then you'd probably see a flood of drag queen pics because she found "#raven" "#rpdr" "fückyeah-raven"

Raven : My mother : : Jujubee : NM83 <---- Truest story ever written
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:44am
It have tons of grammatically errors. Basically, a big run on in lowercase. I hate reading her emails sometimes.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:54am
She wouldn't know how to do anything...this woman can barely send an email.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 5:58pm
I don't jave a blog. If I did, I will be indifferent because she knows how I do things. We may not always agree, but to keep the peace she will be compliant with my wishes.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 6:12pm
Mines would laugh....shes a creep too
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style