Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What I want from a CV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
RedWine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedWine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 11:28am
I have not had any issues lately. I have learned how to deal with these beasts. I feel that I would buy more wigs and try new things if the hair was better.

I think these CVs are feeling that we are slowing up on them. I am getting "Hi Friend" emails from venders who previously would not return my emails.

I think a lot of hair is being sold, but it is cheep BS weave.

I don't think any of us are spending like we used to. If they want to keep selling the high end wigs they will need to start giving us high end hair.

I have friends who stopped with the LF and went with their own natural hair or make wigs out of cheap weave because of quality. They feel that if they are getting cheap hair, they will pay cheap prices and BB the hair like they have to with these wigs anyway.
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 4:06pm
[QUOTE=carrie] Printer - How long are your units lasting?

I was with Holly for a while. I wouldn't chance purchasing 3 units with the hit and miss I was receiving.
[/QUOTE

Actually, my units never really wear out - besides the regular shedding.

Usually, I layer the unit wrong (it doesn’t look bad – but I don’t like it so I sell it or I did somethong else I don’t like but it’s still looks fine or in the past few years I migrate to another hair texture so then I need to sell all the others.

This is because I like to look the same every day - I don't change up my look from week to week. I just started buying curler and curler units over the years so now I am in the BIG kinky/curly afro look and have sold off all the straight/wavy/curly etc units one by one.

I have sold quite a few used units over the years .. like 30 units to the girls right here on this site and they all say the units are nice - even used.I haven't sold much in the last 2 years because I keep these kinky/curlys units and just have them reventitated or when I decide to 'grow out my afro', I buy new units and make them into BIGGER Afro units. :)

I will sell 2 or 3 pretty soon now because I just ordered 3 more and will start fresh all over again. :) So my BIG selling used units days are over because I mostly keep the units.

miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:22am
To be honest I dont even believe some of the hair we get is real hair from a human. Yea sure it doesnt burn but so does alit of BSS hair.
Traylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Traylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 10:47am
I have used Rex exclusively for at least 3 years, close to four. The shedding issues have just increasingly gotten worse. It wasn't this way even a year ago. Sure, there's always going to be some light shedding, I'm okay with that. But it's gotten worse and worse, and now he's sent me a unit where simply running my hands through the hair results in large clumps of hair coming out a unit that's a little more than a month old. 

Miana, I've gotten bitter about this BS too. I'm not one of those chicks who expects to pull a unit out of the bag and immediately stick it on my head. I always give myself two weeks to work with it to tweak it. 

Redwine, I would love high end hair but I'd happily settle for hair that was just decent. I'm going to try a different CV and see where things go, but if it's more of the same, I'm thinking I'm going back to weaves. The ladies who do weaves don't seem to have nearly as many problems. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic