Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What happened to this section?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2013 at 9:50am
The house across from me has been for sale for 4 years. Times are rough but I rather have it hard here than Greece. Can't image what it must be like for them right now. I think Spain has like 20% unemployment.
Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:13am
Watching Dr.Phil I see a woman with OCD. I wonder did so many people have it in the past or it is like something that just came about because of other reasons. Also she has a goldfish in her refrigerator. WTF woman?
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:14am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Watching Dr.Phil I see a woman with OCD. I wonder did so many people have it in the past or it is like something that just came about because of other reasons. Also she has a goldfish in her refrigerator. WTF woman?

lmao! is it alive?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:34am
Yes it was swimming around... why didn't they address that strangeness?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:00am
heh????...a goldfish in her fridge...and they didnt ask her why she had a goldfish in her fridge? Strange pplStern Smile
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:45am

Heat of Darkness and Moby Dick are the only two books I could not make it through. I can see why Moby was a flop and Darkness was so boring. Even for a small book it was just too boring to finish.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:48am

played this song over and over again while plotting my escape from the ghetto. I wanted to take others with me but they turned back and Hades dragged them back.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 2:49am
Husband wants to visit the US...I am like that sh*t ass country. I hated it when I lived there and my hate grows year after year. Why visit such a jacked up place? At least if we visit France I can get some good bread...HA!
cece1987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote cece1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 3:53am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Husband wants to visit the US...I am like that sh*t ass country. I hated it when I lived there and my hate grows year after year. Why visit such a jacked up place? At least if we visit France I can get some good bread...HA!

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 12:10pm
House to myself for the weekend Star
but I do miss my boys Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic