Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What happened to this section?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 2:38pm
Sponsored Links

prittyhurr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote prittyhurr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

If I am wearing headphones and have the music turned all the way up and I can still hear your kid then you need to tell that lil sh*t to shut the up

That's the honest to God truth. People don't want to parent anymore. They are always on their cellphones.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 1:08am
*high five to Prittyhurr*

I do wonder when stuff started to go down hill.  If I had to guess it would be the 90's. That is when I remember an increase in bad parenting. The 80's it was more like parents were afraid because of those kidnappings.

I remember this dirty little girl that my sis and friends thought was cute and started to play with her. I was older than them by a year and told them not to touch her, she doesn't look clean. She needed her hair washed & combs, had on a shirt with stains all over it and dried food all around her mouth. But they didn't listen to me. They all got ringworm from her. Tsk tsk

A few days ago I yelled at some kids trying to fight outside my house. I bet that shocked the hell out of them. Some crazy big black woman telling them to take their mess elsewhere.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:23pm
So what happened was BBW is also Bored without Me. S/he is out to get a couple users for reasons unknown. Could this be connected to those two juicy deleted threads, Ask.fm and something-with-springs? More on this breaking news at 9 with tv movie about it at 10. Staring..
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:28pm
Proxy-Hide My Ass! Free web proxy, surf online anonymously, hide your IP address and protect your privacy.

I had to look it up myself. Seems cleaver.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

So what happened was BBW is also Bored without Me. S/he is out to get a couple users for reasons unknown. Could this be connected to those two juicy deleted threads, Ask.fm and something-with-springs? More on this breaking news at 9 with tv movie about it at 10. Staring..
I figured that when I saw that same link that BBW always posts with her responses. LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:03pm
Best thing about gastric bypass : You can get drunk with one glass of wine
Bad thing about gastric bypass:  You are sober in less than 30 minutes (reality *sigh*)
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 08 2013 at 2:04pm
Dutch people don't like to eat with their hands
Dutch people also don't mind picking their noise....in public

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2013 at 2:20am
Dr.Phil can be so damn annoying whenever he has black people on his show. I notice he changes how he speaks and thanks more about God. What if these folks were some atheist?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 12:25am
How do single people put lotion on their back? I want to ask one but I don't want to be rude.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>