Perfect Hair Collection

What Happened to this huge snowstorm

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Happened to this huge snowstorm
    Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:35am
we were supposed to get from sunday into monday?  we didn't get nada, zilch of what those weather forecasters were predicting...

dayum..12" of snow and all i see is an extremely light coating of snow and that is it..

i live in the bucks county area...
Sponsored Links

melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:39am
It was south in md
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:40am
yea it missed further up north and really only hit the DC area
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:43am
really? ok...cause i took 3 days off after my weekend of work and folks were saying u won't have to be here when this all happens.....Confused thinking of digging my way out of the snow again..but hey all is good..Big smile

thanks ..
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:26am
it was a mess here in MD....you were lucky.  A whole lot of accidents and tracker trailer accidents.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:30am
dayum that bad??? glad it didn't come this way..sorry to read of those accidents...
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:52am
We got about 5in with plenty of ice here in NOVA
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

we were supposed to get from sunday into monday?  we didn't get nada, zilch of what those weather forecasters were predicting...

dayum..12" of snow and all i see is an extremely light coating of snow and that is it..

I was wondering myself cause they were talmbout puttin people in hotels when I left work Friday.  I'm lookin' outside right now.  Nothing but sun.  Snow even melted a bit.

I ain't mad tho.  That snow can stay where ever it's at.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

it was a mess here in MD....you were lucky.  A whole lot of accidents and tracker trailer accidents.

oooohhhh...

that's too bad.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

I was wondering myself cause they were talmbout puttin people in hotels when I left work Friday.  I'm lookin' outside right now.  Nothing but sun.  Snow even melted a bit.

I ain't mad tho.  That snow can stay where ever it's at.

right???   that sun was shining....i wonder when the weather people figured out it wasnt going to be really bad? cause schools were already closed sunday night....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply