Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What flight attendants hate!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I think they pour the rest for the next passenger that requests the same drink. Fukk that..gimmie the whole can!

Exactly.... when you do ask for the can...they look at you Confused.  I paid XYZ for this flight...can I at least have a 50 cent soda...
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

What's the point of the boarding zones? With the exception of first class, people w/ children, old, and disabled people, I don't understand the point of it. I could be in zone 6, but sit in the middle row or be in zone 1 and have to fight with people to get to my seat.

It would make more sense if they loaded everyone in the plane from the back to the front, but that never happens.

Just something I don't get.
LampI agree with that.

I love when they announce you can line up and people are rushing like they have preferred seating or 1st class. Naw, you're in coach like me. Sit down sir lol.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 1:59pm
I loooooove flying!  Especially taking off and landing.   

Last time I flew about a month ago, a fight almost broke out and it might have been my fault Embarrassed  I'm claustrophobic and sitting between Shaquille O'Neil and Chris Christie.  The cabin wasn't full so I asked if once everyone had boarded if we could move around.  The flight attendant gave me the look of death and said yes as long as we stay in our broke ass coach (duh).  

So that's when it all went down.  Two girls who were friends were talking to each other over two other passengers.  One wanted to give up the seat so they could sit together but the other had an isle seat and wasn't having it.  Moms wanted to sit with their kids.  Two old men started to argue and literally cuss each other out for not trading seats with an elderly woman.  It was a total sh*t show.  

I felt awful and stayed between the giants clutching my rosary.  I'm not Catholic but a patient gave it to me and it's all I had.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:02pm

What's the point of the boarding zones? With the exception of first class, people w/ children, old, and disabled people, I don't understand the point of it. I could be in zone 6, but sit in the middle row or be in zone 1 and have to fight with people to get to my seat.

It would make more sense if they loaded everyone in the plane from the back to the front, but that never happens.

Just something I don't get.

I think it's so there's not too much traffic in one area of the plane, so people can have the wiggle room to put their stuff away without elbowing people/getting elbowed or fighting for a spot in the overhead carrier. 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:09pm
Well damn can I have a extra sip of soda to wash down the 5 pretzels you guys gave me. Cry
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

I need you as my FACry

I'm not scared of flying ( I actually like it, and a splash of mild turbulence is somewhat fun to me) but I HATE takeoff. That is the worst feeling for me. I always end up freaking out during takeoff and grabbing onto my neighbor. Thank God everyone I've done that to has been really sweet and let me hold their hand and console me. After that, I'm good! I like landing too, just as long as there aren't any deep "drops."

OMG this is me to a TConfused

I hate takeoff it's one of the worse feelings.  I don't grab my neighbors, but I definitely clutch the chairs and take several slow deep breaths with eyes closed.  I do have an odd love/fascination with landing tho and get very excited to watch it happen.  Weirdo.

Once I traveled with my niece who was 11 at the time and had never flown.  I had to pretend like nothing different was happening while all the while wanting to pee my own pants.Cry
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:16pm

god yes to this. i've been on flights where it's "free seating" and the loading group concept is the airline's attempt at a facade of organization. 

it just doesn't work after the first group and half of the second. people are too busy skipping seats and standing all in the aisles digging through bags and sh!t. 

all airlines should just assign seats and default to back to front boarding of passengers. because clearly, people can't be trusted to use their common sense when doing anything in the travel process. 
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:58pm
I hate pouring diet coke's I make the passengers pour it themselves I give them the can when it come to diet coke
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Do y'all tremble and shake every time y'all get in a car? 
Those are way more dangerous.

when I'm not driving, Yes! LOL

(but I have no problems flying though)
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 3:33pm
^^but I do think that's where most of the FOFlying comes from--lack of control. Same reason I be a'scared in that passenger seat of the car LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic