BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What flight attendants hate!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:30pm
oh, she's white.
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:35pm
don;t have to worry about me bothering u flight attendants..

i am petrified as hell to fly..flew the very first time around 5 yrs ago to Atlanta with my daughter to my niece's graduation..lawd i was praying and trying to sleep. I couldn't cause my ears were in  pain..tried chewing gum no help..
i think the flight attendant told the pilot to land a very bumpy landing..well he did, i screamed out loud...seriously i did..person behind me laughed..daughter gave me a WTF look..LOL first and last time...take amtrak and be cramped in the cargo areaLOLLOLLOL. It was Airtran..small ass plane. I thought it would be like those planes they show on tv with the two aisles..WRONG..
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:42pm
aww, i'm sorry your experience was so bad. 

i'll tell you what. when passengers tell us that they are afraid of flying, we usually do our best to look out for them. we'll talk to you, crack jokes, comp alcohol...whatever it takes to keep you calm. i actually enjoy comforting scared flyers. kinda makes the job worthwhile
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:34pm
Wut? You comp booze if we say we are scurred?

Girl. I needed you on turboprop plane flight.LOL
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

i'll tell you what. when passengers tell us that they are afraid of flying, we usually do our best to look out for them. we'll talk to you, crack jokes, comp alcohol...whatever it takes to keep you calm. i actually enjoy comforting scared flyers. kinda makes the job worthwhile
I fly all the time but I will never get used to it. I make it extra obvious sometimes so I can get my cran-apple and vodka [LOL.] It is the only thing that relaxes me on the plane though.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:03pm

awww..
*heart*
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 11:16pm
I was on a flight that was packed full and sitting in the middle seat, about the 3rd row from the back.  The aisle seat next to me was empty and the middle seat across the aisle 1 row ahead of me. 
And of course I see 2 people headed back, 1 rather large woman with a child who looked ready to raise holy hell, and a really GOOD looking man wearing shades, who looked like Johnny Depp! 
I just KNEW the large woman and hellraiser child were gonna take the aisle seat next to me but oh no, she squeezed into the middle seat ahead of me and Johnny Depp sat next to me! Big smile 
The flight attendant caught my eye and said, "dodged THAT bullet, didn't cha?"  and winked at me!  Lol! 
I asked the guy if I could take a picture with him and texted it to my daughter captioned:  Leaving for France with Johnny, I may or may not be back.  She replied, "Why was Johnny Depp in Texas?" 

She is so gullible!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:06am

Hug where were u when i needed that..Cry..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

I was on a flight that was packed full and sitting in the middle seat, about the 3rd row from the back.  The aisle seat next to me was empty and the middle seat across the aisle 1 row ahead of me. 
And of course I see 2 people headed back, 1 rather large woman with a child who looked ready to raise holy hell, and a really GOOD looking man wearing shades, who looked like Johnny Depp! 
I just KNEW the large woman and hellraiser child were gonna take the aisle seat next to me but oh no, she squeezed into the middle seat ahead of me and Johnny Depp sat next to me! Big smile 
The flight attendant caught my eye and said, "dodged THAT bullet, didn't cha?"  and winked at me!  Lol! 
I asked the guy if I could take a picture with him and texted it to my daughter captioned:  Leaving for France with Johnny, I may or may not be back.  She replied, "Why was Johnny Depp in Texas?" 

She is so gullible!

betcha that was J.D....LOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 2:11am

oh, she's white.

LOL...yeah she's a clear person.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com