Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What flight attendants hate!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:07pm
lmfaooooo checkmate. lol

i would have loved to witness that.

Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

From Pinterest:
  My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.'
On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle.
'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'
She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'
 To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch'

I felt that burn all the way over here......OUCH! CryLOLLOLLOLCryLOLClap

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:13pm

From Pinterest:
bwah!! !!

oan: you're a princess, but flying commercial though? 

your country doesn't love you very much.  

Edited by nekamarie83 - Sep 03 2013 at 4:13pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:37pm

From Pinterest:
  My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.
As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, so lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.'
On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle.
'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'
She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country, I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'
 To which (I swear) the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, 'Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch'

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 5:30pm
does someone not like her job?
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

the whole shut up thing though...don't flatter yourselvesLOL we want the same thing from you. we aint really trying to strike up conversations with folks all willy nilly but we will engage you in small talk if you initiate it. we will make our PAs while your asses try to sleep though. don't like it, fly your private jet. LOL

No I'm saying shut up about what you hate lol. It's just a joke. I see your a flight attendant don't take it personal. I thought ya'll made good money though. Even if you don't at least you get to travel so that should make up for some pay right?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

I don't care what you hate just shut up and give me a blanket, some juice, and cookies.

lol, i didn't want to be the one to say it. 
and all i want is the juice. 

Sometimes those cookies are good when hungry especially for children to snack on. Keep the peanuts and pretzels. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 6:10pm
The gay flight attendant sounds cool. I love fun flight attendants. 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:23pm
there's a utuber by the name of Lanaindiana and she is a flight attendant...just wanted to throw that out there..Confused

Edited by DiorShowGirl - Sep 03 2013 at 9:24pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:27pm
well that's interesting, dior. judging by your smiley, she must be an interesting character. i'll look her up. its not me if that's what you're insinuatingLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 13>