BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What flight attendants hate!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 3:36am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

eww, you like ohare, praz? 

and what international airlines let you keep your phone on? lmks

Emirates(I hate their first class ads..damn nice looking beds and food)

Qantas(limted):
Onboard Mobile Phone Usage
You may now use your mobile phone before departure until the aircraft doors are closed provided the aircraft is parked at an aerobridge and after landing if the aircraft is proceeding to an aerobridge.
The cabin crew will advise you when your mobile phone may be switched on and used.
All types of mobile phones must be switched off during take-off and landing.
Mobile phones and portable digital assistants switched to flight mode may be used inflight after the aircraft seat belt sign is extinguished following take-off up until we prepare the cabin for landing.
Flight mode enables you to operate the basic functions of your mobile phone or PDA while the transmitting function of your phone is switched off. You cannot make phone calls or send SMS whilst in flight mode.
To find out whether your mobile phone or PDA has flight mode capability contact your handset manufacturer or service provider.

Ryanair used to have it but had problems with some other company providing the service so it was possible and might be again in the future
http://intransit.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/03/30/ryanair-ends-cellphone-usage/?_r=0

Edited by Prazol60 - Sep 03 2013 at 3:36am
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 3:39am
i use my phone in flight. Ain't like you getting a signal anyway.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 3:39am
You can pick your seat online..most of the time it is 2-3 before your flight.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 4:53am
Emirates is good, I'm using them again.

When I travel I prefer Arabic airlines,

I'm traveling in about 60 days or so and emirates let me boom my seats on all 5 flights

Their frequent flyer programme is good too.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 6:23am
People also need to take better care of other people's shyt in the cabin bins.  Some bitch totally smashed my cupcakes when she was getting her bags in and out of the bin and you darn skippy I had words with the clueless old hag.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

queenbee, post your pet peeves. it'll be interesting. 

and bb, thing is, if one or two or even 5 people leave their phones on, the plane is not going to crash. but if everybody or most pax leave their phones on, it WILL interfere with flight deck communications. don't risk being the one that tipped the scale. 
im always afraid of that so i make sure i keep everything turned off...except my cameraEmbarrassed my kids dad he flies the small ones..cessnas or such.. he use to scare the crap outta me with all them daggon warnings...not to mention i hate flying anyways.Confused
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 9:41am
i hate the phone thing. i had to cuss out some air canada rouge guy for it. idc
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:31am
dior, that's cool. i didn't take offense to the video. its funny but kinda racist. reminds me of the captain i just flew with. the first officer asked me a question about something random one time and i responded with a "mmmhmm". captain coon found my response hilarious. he was like "mmmhmm sista girl" while cracking the hell up. everybody was looking at him likeStern Smile it really wasn't that funny. 

xamay, i honestly don't know whether they use the same potable water in the lav that they use for preparing coffee and tea. i do know that the galley water system undergoes regular testing to adhere to safety standards. i drink the coffee all the time. 

praz, i see what you're saying. every airline has the same policies regarding phone usage as far as i know. power down when the aircraft door is closed. turn them back on in "airplane mode" (not really necessary because like Sang mentioned, you won't get a signal anyway) after 10,000 feet. power back down while landing after the double chime and pa. turn back on after landing. 

emirates is fancy schmancy, afro. i like them and lufthansa best. 

tokyo, i suggest you either stow your fragile items either underneath the seat in front of you or wait until after everyone else stows theirs before you place them in the overheads. people will smash your sh*t and not think twice about it. 

Edited by noneyons - Sep 03 2013 at 10:32am
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:40am
lady ice, i am terrified at the thought of flying on a cessna or single engine plane but that's how a lot of commercial pilots get their start. have you flown on a tiny plane before?
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 10:57am
just came back from vacay and I was wonder how much do flight attendants get paid and whats the hiring process like
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic