Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What every coon black man needs to hear

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 5:15am
@ Cherry...yeah...when I first saw it I watched it till my eyes dried out.  I'm quite sure i've been programmed some type of way.LOL
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 6:24am
We all been programmed heavily here in the united states, since we do not possess our culture from our foremothers and forefathers. Well majority of it, the lil we do have they try to pass it as wrong.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 7:36am
I agree with a lot that he says.  I also believe that since the Bible mentions Egypt, it IS important to study Egyptology.  I have done a lot of reading about Egypt and they discovered in the 90s.  Many people believe slaves--more specifically, Hebrew slaves, built the pyramids.  This has been proven inaccurate.  Egyptians also kept meticulous records and there is no record of a mass exodus of Hebrews.  The vast majority of Egyptologists agree.  The ONLY Hebrews mentioned are Hebrew SOLDIERS who fought along side of their soldiers.  I agree that if you are going to follow the bible, you should not take it either as literal truth or an historically accurate look at history.  In my studies of Africa, sure there were wars, but nowhere near on the scale of those of Europeans.  There are records of Africans traveling to other countries, but it says nothing of them invading.  Black people really need to stop being so hospitable because that's how we keep falling for the same old okie-dokie.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I agree with a lot that he says.  I also believe that since the Bible mentions Egypt, it IS important to study Egyptology.  I have done a lot of reading about Egypt and they discovered in the 90s.  Many people believe slaves--more specifically, Hebrew slaves, built the pyramids.  This has been proven inaccurate.  Egyptians also kept meticulous records and there is no record of a mass exodus of Hebrews.  The vast majority of Egyptologists agree.  The ONLY Hebrews mentioned are Hebrew SOLDIERS who fought along side of their soldiers.  I agree that if you are going to follow the bible, you should not take it either as literal truth or an historically accurate look at history.  In my studies of Africa, sure there were wars, but nowhere near on the scale of those of Europeans.  There are records of Africans traveling to other countries, but it says nothing of them invading.  Black people really need to stop being so hospitable because that's how we keep falling for the same old okie-dokie.

Yes, black people need to read and read some more. These lectures are only miniscule on the level what's in the books they have wrote. I'm reading cheik Diop's book about the matriarchal systems and compares it to the northern patriarchal system. The system was so much cleaner and more respectful than chauvinistic buffounery denying half of the population to be a beneficial part of the culture. That's weird and power hungry.

And black people don't have friends and how many betrayals do we need?!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:46pm

Bump

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Bump

No
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:57pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 3:08pm
This is a good thread.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123