Today i woke up so excited because i have tomorrow off and didnt have to wake up at 5am.
I like what I do, however i dont love it (i work at a bank)
Im 20, Im still figuring out what i want to do and im going back to school in jan since i took some time off.
I Just started thinking, this time around, i want to be able to balance my job and school and love school since ill be studying whatever my mind pleases!
So.. i started mapping out what my life would entail like :
- I wouldn't have to wake up for a set schedule
- I would work my own hours
- My position/ career would allow me to work from home as well (with my own work office at home)
- Not working specifically under a boss; therefore controlling my own income, and how i want things done.
- Being able to be excited in my field just about everyday
- My career NOT feeling like "work"
- Being able to travel with my career as well.
- Meeting with clients
- Being able to be creative
- Letting me dress up and not confining myself
(yes i know my list is like all over the place.. lol)
Im free minded person, but im also an introvert. I cant settle on one thing. I took general arts and science to see what i wanted to do but it honestly didnt help.
Maybe hearing some of your lifestyle goals and dreams will give me a little ideas.