Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What does this mean now:  Quality/Premium Hair??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What does this mean now: Quality/Premium Hair??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Brooke@RC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brooke@RC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:12am
Originally posted by beauty05 beauty05 wrote:

The funny thing is that when Nature Girl was around, we were complaining that they were too expensive.  Some people bought from them, but most did not.  Now that they're gone, we're crying.  We didn't really support them when they were around.  I believe that most of the market can't afford true high quality hair.  Yes, some can afford it, but most cannot.  The truth of the matter is that in order for more high quality hair companies to exist and stay running, we have to support them instead of the low quality, cheaper companies. But that's not what we're doing and herein lies the problem.  Consistently high quality hair is very expensive to source/manufacture due the demand and rarity.  Although Extensions Plus has been touted to have consistently good quality hair through the years, why aren't most people buying from them if they truly want high quality hair???  We want good quality hair, but why do we continue to buy from Ali Express or newer companies without history instead of those with a better history or reputation?  It boggles my mind.

You get it.  You clearly understand it.  I won't go into details, because few care, but if people knew what it took to go from nothing, to raw hair, to finished product that is great every time.......most sellers don't even appreciate this.

Cheers,
Brooke
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 8:40am
Brooke ^^^ Why do you assume "members" are in the dark ? I find your post a insult to ladies like myself . Check out MS Red post over the years for example . I have worn weaves for 25 years . I will continue to learn , but I know the hair game inside and out . Great to offer your knowledge , but you are on BHM posting like we are in the dark .

I hope you share all of the info with your customer base .
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsMahoganyRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:50am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Brooke ^^^ Why do you assume "members" are in the dark ? I find your post a insult to ladies like myself . Check out MS Red post over the years for example . I have worn weaves for 25 years . I will continue to learn , but I know the hair game inside and out . Great to offer your knowledge , but you are on BHM posting like we are in the dark .

I hope you share all of the info with your customer base .

Right IndiaLOL!!  I mean, I know that this board has a lot of new members on this board but to sit here and think that folks on BHM, of all places, don't understand the hair industry is laughable. 

The members on this forum who are fully informed on the hair industry (and I don't mean knowing how to use Aliexpress and Alibaba for purchases) know what it takes to provide a quality product.  We've purchased from quality vendors and continue to show support.  To assume less, is ridiculous.  Just as you said India, it's nice to share information around but to assume you are schooling the less than fortunate on information is funny coming onto BHM.

Beauty05 made a couple valid points - many complained about Nature Girl and their prices...I did and yes - I still purchased.  Same thing with Bliss, EP and etc.  I know QUALITY hair.  Not based on a promise but reputation and sound product.  Warranties are promises and depending on the company, their warranty only carries you so far.  So again, it will take MORE than just a warranty to entice a consumer.LOL 

Yes, supply and demand dictates how markets work, that's a given.  At what point will people acknowledge that when spending more money on low quality hair - you lose in the long run.  I let go of the BSS when they started acting funny and now the same is having way with the hair industry.

I remember seeing a not so quality AV post on IG about BSS hair - she said if he customers were easily spending $120 a pack on BSS hair then they wouldn't have an issue spending more than that on her hair.  Her prices went up and well...its the trend many of these vendors are following.
Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2014 at 9:58am
Ive joined recently and i must say tht some of u ladies have loads of knowledge abt the hair game and i appreciate u guys for sharing!!! Great topic BTW!!!
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 9:44am
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

India, #7 (rice house), LMAO....

MsMahogany, about Naturegirl, no one has duplicated them since. Not even the vendor who makes her customers get up at 4:00 am on Fridays to buy hair.

I think before an Aliexpress existed the hair was just better all around; that they cheapened the market quality along with the price and even vendors who had somewhat decent hair saw a way to make more money by filling out their supply with plastic and fibers, because overall Aliexpress does a lot of business, despite the very very poor quality of the hair people buy from them consistently. 

I came around when i think a lot of people just started buying from aliexpress because people found out that qhp was genesis virgin hair vendor (which everyone and their mama was rocking) thanks to fabulasityisme from youtube... that was 3-4 years ago... Im not saying that aliexpress is the best thing in the world but back then i purchased aliexpress hair and it lasted for a year and a half and even longer i just gave it away to my friends etc i wasnt experiencing that crazy smell, or tangling, nor matting etc etc curled really nice and never felt like it had a film on it.. But i can tell that the game has got so over-saturated especially because these vendors are sending out hair that has fibers, plastic, and even some vendors admit that its animal hair mixed with it....and now you have aliexpress vendors sending hair to these AV's thats selling hair to us for a up marked price (why i think most people want to buy from aliexpress, because ppl know that these AV's are legitimately not sourcing from a private vendor or even taking the time to try to find raw material anymore).... and now it just has gotten worse like now you have youtube people being sent hair for free from vendors on aliexpress to do reviews for their hairDeadDeadDeadDead... if they wsnt telling the truth with american vendors you think they are going to with aliexpress vendors... so this hair game is just shot.. I for one can say that i never experienced "raw" hair before, but i just didnt believe it truly existed anymore so with my lack of experience quality hair to me is 

Non tangling, cuticle aligned, non dyed, bleached-able, and easily color received hair, and the integrity behind the hair as well meaning weft construction, full hair, no scraggly ends etc...

but now vendors form of quality is blended, dyed, hair that is soft, and good for four washes and last a month, that is 5A, 6A, 7A, and al the way up to 20A hair... (i dont even know what the hell that supposed to be with these vendors now,i thought quality was quality period...  
lindygaga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lindygaga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 10:21pm
I think  no tangle no shedding...and the hair smells good..not so dry and can last long time..That is what i think.
beauty05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beauty05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:20am
*Deleted*

Edited by beauty05 - Aug 28 2014 at 7:20am
beauty05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beauty05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 7:22am
Originally posted by womanwig.com womanwig.com wrote:

too many people only care the prices. the vendors sell bad quality to the customers as the good ones.And they say the hair is premium. Premium hair means virgin braids hair from healthy young people. I am the sales manager from QD Woman Wig Co. Ltd. I like to ask the answers about hair products. Anyone is interested in hair products(lace wigs, hair wefts, hair extensions etc), please visit our website: www.womanwig.com

Stop this madness!  What makes YOUR company different from every other company that's saying the SAME THING.  If your company is great, PROVE IT through your actions: solid historyconsistently high quality products, and paying for advertising like a serious business that feels that they're worth investing in themselves.  If you won't invest in yourself, why should I invest in you? How long have you been around??  What do you have to offer that's different from everyone else? Why you instead of the hundred plus vendors saying the same sh*t and delivering the same sh*t?  Bye, Go away!! Dead  

THIS is why it's hard to find decent hair anymore and why a lot of the good companies are going out of business - because of this bullsh*t.

Edited by beauty05 - Aug 28 2014 at 7:23am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 8:36am
Originally posted by womanwig.com womanwig.com wrote:

oh, why are you so excited. What I said is the truth. We have  solid history, consistently high quality products, and of course we are paying for advertising; I need not explain everything here. Please swallow your words.And good companies will never go out of business, the good companies have a lot of returned customers.  
Let me remind u that this is a public forum. U on here telling bloggers to swallow their words because u disagree with them. I can just imagine what u tell your customers after u sell them some hair that has matted as a bird nest. And stop spamming the board with your company. Yes I reported youAngry
PlataOPlomo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlataOPlomo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 3:13am
Hello all! I found this site while researching hair to buy my girl. This site is awesome. Someone stated it earlier. The problem is there are sooo many people trying to sell hair its crazy. When there is a demand in any market where profits can be made, scammers are bound to pop up. I went into a local BSS to see what is available. All I got was ZERO customer service and alot of bad products to choose from. I only buy quality. Im only going to buy quality for my girl. The people in the store dont think twice to sell you a lie. All they care about is the money. I wont support them. Neither should anyone else. The other problem is knowledge. Alot of people claim to know about hair and quality but they really dont. Im no expert but I know quality when I see it. You can't tell me that hair that is "premium" will cost $20 a bundle. Who would sell anything that is premium that low. Places like Aliexpress and DHgate and Alibaba are full of scammers. I wouldn't buy anything from them. They might have some good people to go through but why risk it. If you want the real deal, the premium, you have to pay for it. Simple as that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123