FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

what does he want from me?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 8:45pm
^why do people ask for advice but get mad when they receive it? What was the point of asking if you already had an answer?

Tbh for him to be saying he doesn't want to be friend zoned when he hasn't even asked you out on one date gets a side eye from me. Sounds like some high school stuff with texting back & forth, you guys are grown. Have adults even forgotten how to communicate? Thought it was just the young people
Sponsored Links

princesslola View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:24pm
Im not mad at advice it's that printer_ink always assume and come up with a these things in her head and im like okay but who said this and that. She's so off the wall with it..example,saying don't be so happy he's contacting me...and he will see me as needy. Like where is all of that comint from lol.

But thank u for the advice, we talk on the phone in person and text occasionally as most people do. Never said we just text back and forth. We were having a conversation and I said I was looking for a dress. He told me a certain color would look nice on me. I said ooh u have good taste (in my mind i was thinking the same color but didnt even tell him)I'm going to always hit u up. He said nah dont do that im not the friend zone type. That's all it was ppl text and have fun when talking to people, everything dont have to be so serious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 9:29pm
To me I thought it meant nah dont automatically put me in the friend zone. ..being that I've known him for years and he never thought I looked his way or viewed him as attractive. I took it as him putting his foot down like nah don't do that ish with me. Then I was like wait could that mean he meant nah I aint tryna be ya friend im just tryna hit. But then again he has never came at me sexually or like he wanted to just hit. I did want to know how yall viewed it also It just went all the way left. I just didn't understand how I could be viewed as needy or insecure from that.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:31pm
You are making a BIG mistake with this guy ... and you will likely set a pattern with all future relationships with men if you do not GET what I am saying to you at this moment.

There has not been ONE woman here telling you this situation sounds 'promising'. Not one.

(Aside from that ... your story keeps changing/evolving to sidestep/adapt to the feedback you are receiving here. This is basically lying to yourself so that means you don't even have emotional integrity.)

But ... (shrugs) don't say 'nobody_ever_told_you' how to handle yourself around men.

Good luck.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 13 2014 at 10:43pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 13 2014 at 10:58pm
Printer_ink okay yea i don't get what you're saying I asked a question and u went all over the place we're going to leave it alone. I didn't need essays of bullcrap assumptions.
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 2:49pm

OP, I actually think it’s a good sign that he said he's not the friend zone type. That means he wants to get to know you on a more personal level other than the BFF homeboy/ homegirl type relationship. However, I would avoid asking a guy you’re conversing with about advice about women’s outfits and hairstyles. Unless he's your man, or you two have been dating for a while I wouldn't ask him those type questions this soon. I know it may seem harmless but men tend to decipher things differently than women do. He may be thinking, "Dang, why is this woman asking me these questions about hairstyles & clothes when I'm not even her man, or platonic friend? To be honest that’s what your girlfriends are for. But I wouldn’t say you should necessarily stop dealing with him like some of the other posters. Now that’s I bit extreme. The man didn’t even do anything wrong. Lol  Confused

All you can do is take it day by day and see where things go.

You said you two went on a date already. So how did it go? And how was his body language and conversation etc?

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 5:33pm
Sure she can still deal with him if she wants but the point is ... the GAME IS OVER with this guy if she wants to have a real relationship.

I knew this when the first thing she said was she had a crash on him for years and he finally approached her. Now, what are the chances he WAS NOT aware she had a crush on him all those years? ZERO.

(I can always tell when a guy I see at work etc .. has a crush on me. Duh! It's the vibe you send out.)

So, he does not HAVE to actually have done anything wrong at this point. It's the foundation that is compromised now.

How is the guy gonna chase her ..if she is already running headlong in his direction?

Geesh, that's the only job the poor guys got - to 'chase' and figure out a way to 'get her' but she takes this away from him so .. in the end it can't work out.

Maybe it sounds like I am beimg too hard .. but I've seen the proof of this time and time again.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 14 2014 at 5:50pm
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 9:30am
I agree with printer_ink....and I gotta add that every single advice that she's given has been ON POINT, she doesn't sugar coat anything and she keeps it 100.

But might I add that if he is texting constantly .....then your not the only one he's texting. That ish is so for these kids out here. Also it sounds like he wants to be more than friends...but he isn't quiet showing it. So 9x out of 10 he just wants your cookie and he sounds like he likes to play games. So if I were you I wouldn't even get involved with this guy keep it moving...from everything i've read he sounds like a bs type of guy. Like the other poster said....RUN and RUN FAST. Lol
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:30pm
Yes... texting means nothing. He could be with another girl and text you, or like Beauty620 wrote above, he could be texting a bunch of girls at the same time.
I don't know why you are crushing on a guy for so long, but be careful. When we crush on someone for a long period, we are just enamored with whom we think the person is, not really enamored with the person.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2014 at 1:36pm
Correct ... it just lends itself to 'fantasy'. So when you get together with him you will have already decided .. he's the one. :(

Silly Hollywood drama that will leave you hurt in the end.

Never have a 'crash'on a guy (forget about him) ... he's supposed to be having a crush on YOU.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 16 2014 at 2:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>