Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What does BHM think of Sevyn Streeter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 2:49am
I like her voice
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 2:51am
Lmaoo i forgot hair like Solange that straightens/weaves up nicely. Someone should find her. She'll be our new black women representative
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 2:53am
I'm brown, but the brown girls of every shade who's been out lately seems so generic to me. The light skin chic who sung I'm a hater was light and still so generic and her career ended just as fast as it started. It's like all these girls keep coming out being copies of each other. When Ciara started to change her style to be more pop, she flopped. Rihanna was the only one in a while who, though was a knock off Beyonce at first, was able to succeed and I do think her accent helped and she switched her style. Then that girl Shontell who looked similar to Rihanna and I believe from Barbados, came out being a lil version of Rihanna and her career went no where. They need to try do some a tad different, but not too different.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:00am
Does she date brothers?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:08am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I like her song 'I like it' and she seems like a fun singer.

Looking at her face, she may have to get the standard Black female celeb PS makeover because she looks a bit 'too black' to make it in the mainstream.Stern Smile
Stern Smile

Yup...that schnozz is lookin' a bit too negroid for the mainstream
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:17am
[QUOTE=HaitianDiva64]I like this song.
Bhm is tough. They tired of every black woman artist but someone new comes and gets shut down before they start[/QUOTEI really like Sevyn: She's cute, talented, and she does alot of background stuff with artist. I hope she makes it. I nominate her for the brown girl representative: I'm revoking Kelly's card..She's kissing Beeyazlebub's azz waay too much..

I'm tired of these carbon copy negroids: Sevyn if you're reading this, don't fawk with your features girl, BHM will talk about you now and after you "fix" yourself.. I'm glad you don't look like all these carbon copy R&B O's..
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:23am
She's cute. 

Wish I can hear her music but once again I'm stuck in safe mode with no sound lol 

Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 3:44am
   She cool, but she's basically a copy of everyone that is big, from her looks, to her style, to her style of music...She needs to find her own niche...
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 4:43am
damn why did she change her nose..i barely recognized her
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

damn why did she change her nose..i barely recognized her

She did the nose and some lightening already. She'll do more over time. It's part of the industry.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style