Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What Does a Size 16 Look Like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 24>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Bevy Smith is dame lie...to be a size 10 you need to have a size 10 frame...her frame  is size 16-18. Look at her arms and legs. There is no way she could even stand if she was size 10 in the waist with boobs that big.

And yall need to stop lying to Junior...at 5'6 at a size 16 she does not have  flat stomach...maybe if she was 6'2 but a 5'6, no.

Yes the model BeatriceBean posted is a true 16. And notice her stomach is not flat but she doesn't have a nice shape..(in BHM terms, she's "fat fortunate")

This is size 16 at 5'8...

Here’s a plus-size model treat: Brazilian Fluvia Lacerda in a wide range of swimsuits for plus-size fashion brand Monif C. Here are Fluvia’s stats once again:

Height: 5’8” / 172 cm

Size: European 48 (US 16)

Measurements: 43-35-48” / 109-89-122

Plus Size Model Fluvia Lacerda in Monif C Swimsuits | hot models

That woman's waist AIN'T no damn 35 LOLCry
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Bevy Smith is dame lie...to be a size 10 you need to have a size 10 frame...her frame  is size 16-18. Look at her arms and legs. There is no way she could even stand if she was size 10 in the waist with boobs that big.

And yall need to stop lying to Junior...at 5'6 at a size 16 she does not have  flat stomach...maybe if she was 6'2 but a 5'6, no.

Yes the model BeatriceBean posted is a true 16. And notice her stomach is not flat but she doesn't have a nice shape..(in BHM terms, she's "fat fortunate")

This is size 16 at 5'8...

Here’s a plus-size model treat: Brazilian Fluvia Lacerda in a wide range of swimsuits for plus-size fashion brand Monif C. Here are Fluvia’s stats once again:

Height: 5’8” / 172 cm

Size: European 48 (US 16)

Measurements: 43-35-48” / 109-89-122

That woman's waist AIN'T no damn 35 LOLCry
Im not like that though, I'm 5'9 LOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:02pm
Her waist is definitely a 35.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

No its not. I can tell you bc my waist is a 35. She is WAY bigger than I am and Im 5'9. Stern Smile  

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Mar 14 2012 at 2:18pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

No its not. I can tell you bc my waist is a 35. She is WAY bigger than I am and Im 5'9. Stern Smile  

Maybe you're measuring wrong?
My measurements are veerrrry similar to hers.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:23pm

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Maybe you're measuring wrong?
My measurements are veerrrry similar to hers.
No Im not. I measured exactly at my waist. Not where my jeans started,lol. I checked twice at that just now. LOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:23pm
idk. I never met someone a size 16 under 200lbs
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:35pm
That Nikki Gomez lady is gorgeous. And Creole you look awesome!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

idk. I never met someone a size 16 under 200lbs
I started at 200, when I was let out the hospital at size 16. But I dont look 200lb./ I dont believe she's an inch shorter than me and her waist is 35inches. Something is wrong with that. I am way smaller than her, even if her weight was distributed differently, that doesnt make sense to me. You can be a size 16 and not be 200lbs bc youre shorter. Weight falls differently depending on height and shape. But for her shape I'd say to add at least another 5 to that 35 
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2012 at 3:16pm

I agree! You can see it in the bikini shot. Her waist looks much smaller, in the animal print bikini. She doesn't appear to have a big stomach, just a little poof if that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 24>
  Share Topic