Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think ?
    Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:05pm
I need your advise/opinion on this ladies.

I am selling hair. I always try my very best to keep my customers satisfied but its not easy all the time Wink

Someone bought hair from me, 2 packs of a curly texture along with a closure.
When she received the hair she wrote me that the wefts are not neat (she sent pictures). I asked her to test if there was any shedding. She told me she got some shedding ( sends me a pic of the amount of hair, in my opinion it was tolerable for the first wash of curly hair). However I agreed to give her a 40% discount (!) on the wefts and advise her to seal it and let me know if it works out.
A couple of weeks later, she writes me again to tell me that the hair tangles as well. The time to return the hair is over, but since she is having trouble with the hair, I tell her to send it back to have a full refund.
The hair came back. I looked at the wefts and they seemed not as neat on a few places, but nothing major and still sturdy. I wet the hair and combed through ( no tangles at all). The hair looks gorgeous, its soft and bouncy. I cant see that the wefts were sealed. ( I got some shedding from 1 bundle that she cut, but not the other one)
She also sent me back the closure. Unfortunately she tried to bleach some strands of the closure ( very poor job) which she did not tell me. The closure is basically ruined. I wrote her back and tell her, I will refund all money for the wefts but I will return the closure, since there was nothing wrong with it and now its unusable. She insists to have a refund for the closure as well and says the closure was shedding and the curl pattern did not match ( She NEVER said anything like this before, she could have just returned the closure when she got it)

I know you ladies have dealt with vendors many times so I ask you WHAT TO DO HERE?

Edited by 2ndtimearound - Sep 23 2013 at 1:07pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:23pm
Thanks for your reply. I feel a no return/refund policy is not fair to my customers.
 I must say I hardly have any returns at all and I never had a case like this. The texture that she bought, I have been selling for over 2 years now and never had an issue before.

Edited by 2ndtimearound - Sep 23 2013 at 1:24pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:31pm
The closure was altered. Everyone knows once you alter a unit or a closure it cannot be returned. Show her the pictures of the bleached closure then refund her the money for the wefts. OP you will have to give her a full refund for the bundles and next time QC the hair and take pics before all shipments. Sound's like buyers remorse.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 1:44pm
Thanks for the advise...I will consider to rethink my policy, but like I said most of my customers are lovely ladies and there is never an issue.(by the way she told me she wore the hair for only 24 hours and she said she had tangling when she untwisted the hair in the morning).
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 6:35am
Curly hair is not for the weak at heart. Girl she may have been spraying oil sheen on that hair causing it to matt up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:15am
I know LOL...but there was no matting at all. She first said she got a few snags when untwisting the hair, and I told her thats to be expected with curly hair...later on she said it was tangling. I had NO tangles when she returned the hair.
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 8:54am

If the hair did not match the closure, she would have not installed them together. She would have told you right from the start, and maybe asked to either return on receive another closure to better match. It sounds like she may have matched that closure with some other hair, and it did not work out for her. The closure should not react like that so soon. She would have had to over processed it. Were with wefts clean? If she took them out and shipped them, they may look a little used. I would have not taken that closure back. I also would tell a client the same thing that other vendors tell them. If the hair is altered in any way, the hair will not be taken back. I would not encourage anyone to wash or do anything more than finger through the hair. The bands would have to stay on the hair too. This can be a frustrating return policy, however it would keep the few who try to pull this stuff away.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 9:50am
one of the wefts were cut. It seems as if she just made a wig with it and never really wore it ( she told me she only wore it for 24 hours).

I know the closure matched, she just wanted to get rid of everything for whatever reason  to get her money back, so she never told me she bleached the closure, but she acted brand new when I refused to refund it. (as if this wasnt common sense)
 By the way I got tired of the back and forth and just sent her a full refund. But if anything like this ever occurs again, I will react different.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 7:21am

Edited by 2ndtimearound - Sep 27 2013 at 8:04am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 8:24am
A refund should not have been issued on the closure since she bleached it, thus altering it.  And she never mentioned a difference in textures when she originally corresponded with you.  She was definitely taking advantage.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>