Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What do you think of this performance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:22pm
I remember Christina, back in the day, was Britney Spears prime ACE Hater LOL
Hatin' is in her blood... bitter b*tch
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:22pm
Dez performance was aight to me.

Loved loved loved Crazy in Love performance.

Trevin needed to do something different than a ballad last night. Wasn't his best performance , hope he makes it.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:26pm
I LOVE me some Cody LOL

Look at his shoulder shimmy! LOVES it!

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:27pm
Cody. That's his name. He is adorable. Yes. But his performance last night was hilarious I think. LOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:31pm
Cody is a star though. Him, of course Amanda, Melanie (I don't know why I love that little girl so much) and Dez. All of them can make it to the major leagues.  

I don't know where Trevin will fit in. Guess he'll have to go take Rubin Studder's place and go the Luther Vandross route b/c the uptempo songs just isn't his forte. 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:33pm
What do you see in Dez ? Confused

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:33pm
I LOVE Melanie too!

Don't know why she has so many haters! Yea, she has a niche voice but niche/unique voices sell well. Sade has one... Bjork... so many successful people

She's adorbs and her studio recordings are BANANAS

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:36pm
I really like Melanie.

The problem with her is you know what you are going to get when she performs. There are no surprises or she killed it moments with her.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:36pm
My ears tingle every time they hit an off key note.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:36pm
I'm not a fan of Dez but there's no denying the fact that the little white girls will be throwing their panties at that boy. He's charming and pretty with a decent voice. He has a lot of potential too. He gets better every week. 

Yay! I'm not the only one who loves Melanie!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic