Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think of this performance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:29pm
I think this is more of it

because her performance to "Dream On" last week blatantly separated her from the rest of the contestants b/c it was so good... she even made it to #14 on iTunes when everyone else was #58, #66, etc,.

She had alooooot of pressure to perform well last night and it was so sad after she finished... she looked like she wanted to cry when the judges were giving her critiques Ouch

Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

That sounded like a different person lol I was just going off of that performance(giving an unbiased opinion bcuz I don't know her). She may just be one of those people that are really good in one genre and suck in others? A lot of dancers are like that too. She should train in other styles/genres. Or maybe a combination of the pressure/nerves/sickness got to her. There's a different level of confidence u need as a solo artist and the pressure is greater. 
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

ROFL noneyons!!!

She be HATIN' hard tho! Notice she never has females with strong voices on her team!?!?!???

She's threatened! Fake ass ho

I noticed that she hates hard, real hard.

solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:57pm
Words cannot express how much I love Amanda!Embarrassed

However, when I heard this performance a couple nights ago I cringed. I'm going to pretend like it never happened. Confused I knew Amanda was gold the minute she stepped on the scene...her talent never 'surprised' me. I think she really has more to show as well...but I agree with the person who said it's great that she can do rock, but is that her best fit?

She needs to bring it back home with some R&B next week.

Amanda is currently the number 2 bish in the game after Queen Bey for me Heart
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 12:26pm
What!?! Solo is stanning over someone who isn't BEYONDce!?!?! Amanda Brown must really be deserving ShockedClapLOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 11:31pm
She looked so sad at the results show on Wednesday. Hopefully, she uses it as motivation to pick a better song next week and blow all her competition outta the water AGAIN.

I wanted Melanie Martinez to go home sooooo bad. Better luck next week.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:00pm
Another solid performance last night. And Christina was hating yet AGAINSleepy She was the ONLY judge to critique ANY of the performers. Sad and transparent as sh*t. 

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:06pm
I don't have a problem with the critique that she 'needs more consistency' because I think she does

However, Christina is insincere and jealous and bitterness seeps through her pores. It always has

As for Amanda and Adam, Im gonna need for Adam to get it together. He is starting to disappoint me in his lack of mentorship. At this point in the game, I feel like the mentors shouldn't be picking the music for the contestants. They need to do that themselves

It is very clear to me that Amanda needs to go back to Rock (I don't understand why they don't see that). Clearly, that's where she shines the most. She was very good last night but that song didn't do as much for her as Dream On did for her or what Cassadee's performance last night did for Cassadee because those songs were known and there is sentimental value in contestants singing songs the audience already knows

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:13pm
Did you see Christina look down at her nails like she was bored and disinterested after making her critique? WTF is wrong with that trick? Can't stand jealous insecure women!

I agree that Adam needs to get it together with the song choices but I read that the person who's song Amanda sang was proud of Amanda's performance (probably because it'll put the song on the map), so the choice could be a good thing. I dunno. I would like her to sing a more popular, contemporary song though. 

You thought Cassidee did good? I thought she sucked monkey balls. 

Trevin disappointed me. And I was shocked by Dez's performance. I actually thought he did the best last night. Didn't think he had it in him. 

Lawd, what about the gay dude singing Crazy in Love. That was funny as sh*t!

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:18pm
Cassedee NEVER does good LOL

But that's exactly the point. All she needs to do is "good enough" for her fans and shes' ALL THE RAVE

Can you believe she's f*cking #1 on iTunes right now! That's right, right above Gangnam Style

Christina Hater Aguilera is performing once again tonight Ermm
When is she gonna take a hint and keep her struggling career ass down
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:20pm
Xtina dissed hr again last night and yawned when Ceelo was giving his opinion.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style