Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What do you think of this performance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:07pm
Her voice sounded completely off/pitchy. I don't mind the song itself. She just needs some real coaching bcuz her voice has potential.
Sponsored Links

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:13pm
She was sick this week (explains the nasally pitch sound)

She normally has perfect pitch

She was back up for both Adele and Alicia Keys.. girl can sing her ass off (she's already trained and seasoned performer)

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:16pm
This was one of my favorites

Edited by noneyons - Nov 13 2012 at 4:17pm
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:19pm
I liked her "Paris (Oh La La)" cover too! I don't know why it wasn't well received Confused *shrugs*

People act like she came outta the blue with that Dream On rock performance... i saw her comin all along
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:23pm
it sucked for a solid minute before getting better
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:24pm
Me too, Alias. I saw her when no one else but Ceelo turned around for her. 

I do a little sanging myself and though I'm not claiming to be on Whitney's level, I recognize talent. I can tell when a person has control over their voices, when their voices are authentic and they're not leaning too much on runs and their "head" voice.

Amanda's the real deal. 
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:24pm
That sounded like a different person lol I was just going off of that performance(giving an unbiased opinion bcuz I don't know her). She may just be one of those people that are really good in one genre and suck in others? A lot of dancers are like that too. She should train in other styles/genres. Or maybe a combination of the pressure/nerves/sickness got to her. There's a different level of confidence u need as a solo artist and the pressure is greater. 
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

She just needed to make her high notes more fuller towards the end. She was a bit flat , that's a very tough song. .
305bgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 305bgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

This was good. 
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:28pm
Christina picks teams based off who she likes, is attractive, and worships her, but wonders why she hasn't won or never even had a strong contender.

Still like Christina's voice tho.

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

I liked Amanda's rock n roll performance here, but I hated that Adam put her against Michelle cuz Michelle could saaaaaaang. I wasn't surprised tho.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic