Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What do you think of this performance?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 1:27pm

Alias, are you a performer? dancer? singer?

Sponsored Links

PlainJane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlainJane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:36pm
a) I like that song... or maybe I've just heard it too much.

b) What was with all the arm flapping, though? Bitch, you trynna fly south for the winter or no?

c) Can someone please tell me a good dupe for that gold, shimmery eyeshadow?

Edited by PlainJane - Nov 13 2012 at 2:37pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:38pm
Horrible
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Come on now, it was better than 1 starLOL

Trevin had me punching the air like Fantasia when he hit this one note last night. Cot damn that boy bad!

I heart Trevin, he can sang
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:11pm
the bolded

Christina is a mothaf*ckin HATER

Her "critique" from this week towards Amanda is completely contradictory to the statements she gave her last week!

Paraphrasing
Christina last week: 'Kudos to you for not being afraid to step out of the box and do what you want'
Christina this week: 'I don't get what your style is... you need to pick a lane and stay in it' ConfusedConfusedConfused

If Christina was paying attention she would have noticed that Amanda has only PICKED Pop/Rock and Indie songs to sing

THE JUDGES are the ones who assume she's an "R&B singer"
It was Cee Lo who picked her to sing "Vision of Love" with Trevin

This song (Spectrum) is more in her lane in terms genre but it the song sucks serious ass Stern Smile

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Did Adam choose that crappy song or did she? I think she did. 

Definitely not her best and I agree with Christina's feedback. She needs to find her niche and stick to it. Yeah, she can be switch it up and do rock every now and then but is her voice really suited for that genre? Ionno. Seems too forced.

I'd also like to hear her sing a softer, more laid back ballet without all the extra runs and screams. She's still my favorite though. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:14pm
In a former life? Ouch

I did theater and dance when I was little but nothing serious. I should've been in the arts tho but my mother could never afford it and she was too strict to let me do gymnastics Disapprove

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:52pm
@Alias, Christina DID say something to that effect last week didn't she? Hmmmm

And tbh, I noticed her facial expression this week and last week was a bit sour/uncomfortable like it pained her to give Amanda any compliments but she had no other choice. I kinda shrugged it off but I could definitely sense that she wanted to pick apart Amanda's performance LAST week but knew people would call her out on it.

You are soooo right, Alias. Christina is a certified HATER! I'm sure she was glad she finally had something negative to say this week. smhOuch
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 3:54pm
ROFL noneyons!!!

She be HATIN' hard tho! Notice she never has females with strong voices on her team!?!?!???

She's threatened! Fake ass ho
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:01pm
Yep, yep! This is the first season I've watched but the girls on her team this season aren't that great AT ALL.

I think she dropped some little chic for that Middle eastern girl with the funny voice that the country dude picked up. To me she was one of the best (the girl she dropped)  Damn Christina. I thought I liked her. I got my eye on her from now on. 

Edited by noneyons - Nov 13 2012 at 4:01pm
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

In a former life? Ouch

I did theater and dance when I was little but nothing serious. I should've been in the arts tho but my mother could never afford it and she was too strict to let me do gymnastics Disapprove

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

you make a lot of dancing & singing threads.  I was wondering whats the connection
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic