Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > The Archives > Lace Front Archives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Forum LockedWhat do you think about these colors Together?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sharie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think about these colors Together?
    Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 8:12pm
Has any one every had a unit that is #6/#8 base with  about  %30 #27 &#22 high lights.(panel type highlights not mixed together)
I just order me another 24-26 inches Virgin Malaysian 
I order it virgin but I love coloring my units.So I am thinking about doing these colors so it going to be like a light to medium brown base color with 2 diffrent type blonde high lights /light blonde and honey blonde.

I have been spending so much money at sallys on hair color/But I think is very fun to color,I will see how it turn out.I will for sure post pictures of the unit so you can let me know what you think about the color.My new unit I am wearing now I swear I have already colored it 4 times.LOL
If any one has picture of the brown unit with blonde high lights can you post pictures it might give me more Ideas.Thanks
Sponsored Links

Nufsayd View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 8:21pm
All I can say is do your magic Sharie..and then come back and post pics and let us seeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 8:33pm
I had something similar.  It was very light and somewhat blond.  I ended up dyeing it a darker color, although it wasn't nearly as dark as I expected it to come out.  Good luck.
QUEEN ATL View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 8:58pm
Sharie, sounds like a great combo. Do post pics when she arrives and you give her a color treatment. Smile
2Angelz View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 10:27pm

I did have a 4/6 base before, it was very red. I had almost got a full 6 base but after seeing how red the 6 was I'm glad I didnt. Depends on the colors from you vendor b/c 6 is supposed to be a chestnut brown and 8 is supposed to be some kind of brown too, also dependson the 27 if it's the blonde one or the strawberry blonde one LOL sounds different, please do share pics if you decide to do it!

sharie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2009 at 11:34pm

Angel,I dont know if you seen in my post.I do my own color always have.I buy virgin hair.But your 4/6 had redish because #4 has red undertones.The is why when I buy my colors I buy N so it cancel out the red.So it will be a ash and not red.Because all dark hair want to pull red that is just how it is.

I am not going to do a strawberry blonde.I said I am doing honey blonde and light blonde for highlights.I usually do a dark soild color under the back but not this time.
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2009 at 11:18am
That used to be my # 1 color combo.  I have many units in this combo. You have to make sure that the 27 doesn't glare, so blending is important.  If you are going to color your self, blend from underneath making a second layer for highlighting.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic