Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What do you think about her Leg Art ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:50pm
she should look into being a tattoo artist, this publicity would deffo get her alot of work
Sponsored Links

Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 6:51pm
those look good.

i wonder how her leg feels after all of that drawing...i would think it feels raw
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:10pm
Loving the Walter White tat!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:48pm
dope!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:09am
nice. she is talented.  She need not tattoo any popculture TV characters tho.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:15am
she is very talented... i used to do that in class all the time when i went to catholic school and wore skirts. 

im jealous. some ppl are just born with gifts... things like this and singing (to a certain extent) cant be taught. 

this is why i feel like ppl should always reach for the stars.. how did she not know that she was hella talented? if that teacher wouldnt have noticed her who knows if she would have had much success... 
do not waste gifts!
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 7:31am
shes talented.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 8:37am
She's a great artist; love it!
nemesis1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemesis1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 9:05am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

she is very talented... i used to do that in class all the time when i went to catholic school and wore skirts. 

im jealous. some ppl are just born with gifts... things like this and singing (to a certain extent) cant be taught. 

this is why i feel like ppl should always reach for the stars.. how did she not know that she was hella talented? if that teacher wouldnt have noticed her who knows if she would have had much success... 
do not waste gifts!

Well said. Smile
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 5:43pm
She's an amazing artist.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>