Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Do You Order At Starbucks?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1920212223>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

now yall got me wanting the pumpkin cream cheese muffin. is it just a flavor...or is there actually pumpkin cream cheese on it?

Dunkin Donuts has pumpkin cream cheese and it is amazinggg. Im obsessed  LOL

http://www.starbucks.com/menu/food/bakery/pumpkin-cream-cheese-muffin?foodZone=9999
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 12:04am
I cant wait until November when they start selling the eggnog lattes and the gingerbread lattes ^____^
The pumpkin spice latte is muy delicioso as well. 

I just love the seasonal lattesHeart

During the rest of the year, I mostly order green tea frappes/lattes, hot caramel apple cider, caramel frappes, and in the summer, the berry hibiscus refresher, iced passionfruit tea and caramel mocha coconut frappes.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 12:07am
yup, their fruit teas are good, too. Their smoothies suck tho. They taste watered down.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 1:21am
I pumpkin to death at this time of season.  It's nothing but pumpkin' coffee and pumpkin' muffins till my stomach bust and I cain't get no mo.  I heard about the Pumpkin spread at Dunkies.  Is it any good on a bagel? 

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 09 2012 at 1:21am
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:23pm
so I'm sitting in the airport in cancun and i go to the starbucks. They have for the holiday cranberry white chocolate mocha and cherry mocha. Am I the only one who never saw these flavors for the holiday? I was surprised. I ordered the cherry mocha and its good. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:30pm
ive never seen those drinks for holiday either. 

love the gingerbread latte but it must have an added shot of expresso 

Edited by coconess - Dec 21 2012 at 4:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

so I'm sitting in the airport in cancun and i go to the starbucks. They have for the holiday cranberry white chocolate mocha and cherry mocha. Am I the only one who never saw these flavors for the holiday? I was surprised. I ordered the cherry mocha and its good. 

I MUST HAVE THISStern Smile
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:33pm
White chocolate mocha with 2 extra shots
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:37pm
i kid you not skittles. Im about to take a pic of it and upload it here if this stupid wifi will let me. Lawd knows it sucks 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 4:57pm
OMG, that sounds delicious...Imma see if they can make that

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System