Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What do you hate/love most about your job?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:41am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hate that I can do this at home but I am not allowed to do so. 

Is it possible to become self-employed so u can work from home?
Sponsored Links

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:42am
I'm not a fan of commuting to and from work but once I'm in work, I'm fine. I fluff about for an hour when I get in as not a morning person at all. Real work starts after lunch if I have no meetings. I have breakfast, check emails, delete emails or pass them on lol. I work with pretty okay people and interesting projects. I do wonder though if there is more to life then being in the office for all your freaking adult life. That is a sobering thought. I don't hate work...enjoy it about 80 per cent but it takes my breath away thinking IS THIS IT 😲 IS THIS LIFEEEE. Then you retire. Blimey.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:17pm
Love

Easy work. Enjoy the different personalities. Very casual. Can leave when I want to.

Hate

Taking on the workload of people who work too slow then I'm forced to do extra work. The fakeness (smile in your face then talk sh*t about you behind your back)
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Hate Taking on the workload of people who work too slow then I'm forced to do extra work. The fakeness (smile in your face then talk sh*t about you behind your back)

Such is life unfortunately.
BBPants is that you in your avi? If it is, you're absolutely killing it doll! Rock on!
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 2:23pm
I work as a Yoga Instructor & Holistic Therapist for a black owned & operated studio Big smile....

Best part about job: Sharing my practice of yoga with more people of color, help them create a more healthier lifestyle, have a physical outlet for any stress or tension they've collected over the day, and they love and appreciate the fact that they can finally come to a place where they don't feel "invisible" and practice with a teacher who "looks like them".....and knows what she's doing! Wink

What I hate: Some of them are on CP time and will show up to class 15 mins. late Sleepy. Get to class on time...it ain't that hard. See? I don't ask for much.....LOL

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Hate Taking on the workload of people who work too slow then I'm forced to do extra work. The fakeness (smile in your face then talk sh*t about you behind your back)

Such is life unfortunately.
BBPants is that you in your avi? If it is, you're absolutely killing it doll! Rock on!

Yes it is! Thank you Big smile
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I work as a Yoga Instructor & Holistic Therapist for a black owned & operated studio Big smile....
This sounds awesome!! Blessings to you, az!!
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:54pm
Whats hated about work isnt even work related

Edited by miana79 - Feb 15 2014 at 4:54pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hate that I can do this at home but I am not allowed to do so. 

Is it possible to become self-employed so u can work from home?
too much energy and effort right now.
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Best part about job: Sharing my practice of yoga with more people of color, help them create a more healthier lifestyle, have a physical outlet for any stress or tension they've collected over the day, and they love and appreciate the fact that they can finally come to a place where they don't feel "invisible" and practice with a teacher who "looks like them".....and knows what she's doing! Wink

What I hate: Some of them are on CP time and will show up to class 15 mins. late Sleepy. Get to class on time...it ain't that hard. See? I don't ask for much.....LOL

Ok. This I love. Why? Because it means there won't be any white girl hysterics over that phantom super scary black woman in the corner.
Agree with Neka. Well alright!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style