Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What do you hate/love most about your job?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ragincajin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you hate/love most about your job?
    Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:14pm
Ladies and gents, what's the one thing you hate most about your job?
And conversely, what do you love about it?

The thing that I both love and hate about the law is the approach. It is antagonistic by nature. There seems to be, at least to me, an inherent nastiness in law that has Freudian Id, to the nth degree, written all over it. Some people love to fight. And I’m not talking about the craft- a- good- argument- and- leave- the- opposition- limp- and- wounded, kinda fight. I’m talking about the sociopaths who wage total war when total war is uncalled for. These are the people for whom a good day on the stand means their cross precipitated a suicide, or at least an attempt. Just caustic. I will admit that there is something profoundly satisfying about an argument that leaves the opposition hemorrhaging, so guess that means that sickness is in me too, but sheesh… Too many of these people aren’t wrapped right. For lack of a better word, they suck. They just plain suck. That’s all there is to it.
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:20pm
I love the fact that I quit it today
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:36pm
love: 

my actual work (and i get to work with my friendtor)

hate:

the environment (everything from weak management to the programs we use to our paper system, the place seems almost purposefully inefficient)

while i like what i do, i'll be looking for a new job within a few months.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Feb 14 2014 at 11:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

>love: 

my actual work (and i get to work with my friendtor)

hate:the environment (everything from: weak management to the programs we use to our paper system, the place seems almost purposefully inefficient. while i like what i do, i'll be looking for a new job within a few months.

Lol @ Neka   

Gurl, "purposefully inefficient."
You working for Uncle Sam Neka? I swear almost every govt person I know says the same thing.

By the way, I LOVE your new avi!!

Edited by ragincajin - Feb 14 2014 at 11:51pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I love the fact that I quit it today

Best of luck. May the next one bring you pleasure.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:16am
Originally posted by ragincajin ragincajin wrote:

Lol @ Neka   

Gurl, "purposefully inefficient."
You working for Uncle Sam Neka? I swear almost every govt person I know says the same thing.

By the way, I LOVE your new avi!!
sadly no. at least if i were working for the man i could get random off days and epic benefits.

i'm at a not for profit going for profit. 

and thank you. however, it's becoming confusing when i see it in a thread i don't recall being in and it was cc.
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:30am
Im at Starbucks now and I love it!
Making the drinks are amazing to me and it's just an all around fun place to work
I could do without some of the people in charge though...
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:55am
Hate: Clocking in

Love: Clocking out

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:56am
I work at Forever 21, don't be surprised
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 12:58am
I'm surprised.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>