Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What do you guys think - boy wth waist length hair
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you guys think - boy wth waist length hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:13am
Regardless if she has long hair she could still be using him to fulfill her dreams since she's relaxed and he isn't.
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:19am
LOL....Suga they aint coming....
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:21am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Soooooooooo would you guys come after me if per say, by chance, by long shot this was my son? like pretend play? Waits for BHM'rs to come after me cos I'm ready. My son's both have mid back length hair. but its not pressed, permed or texlaxed.

There's another member here whose son has really long hair that she's stretched out so BHM can see. As long as you're feeding and clothing them I guess. They're paying their dues. When they make 18 they will finally be free.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Soooooooooo would you guys come after me if per say, by chance, by long shot this was my son? like pretend play? Waits for BHM'rs to come after me cos I'm ready. My son's both have mid back length hair. but its not pressed, permed or texlaxed.

That's fine as long as HE actually wants long hair, and you're not forcing him to keep it cuz you want it.

My problem with OP was more so her sitting there blow drying and flat ironing his hair. That's just really unnecessary for a boy.

That lil boy's whole face reads, "I didn't sign up for this sh!t."
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:09pm
He does not look happy at all.

Couldn't be my son though because I despise long hair on boys but whatever floats your boat I guess.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:33pm
Honestly, it looks weird as hell when straight. As long as your boys aren't rocking a middle part, suga, I think it looks fine. I see lots of PR/Dominican/Spanish boys with curly midback length hair in low ponytails. If it was straight and styled, though?! Nah.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:34pm
The backtracking is at an all time high....lmao.....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Regardless if she has long hair she could still be using him to fulfill her dreams since she's relaxed and he isn't.

Ermm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:54pm
both of them has thick arse hair. I asked if they wanted it cut and they both shouted no. So I pay $75 every 2 weeks to have it braided. I'm seriously considering locking it. I couldn't find any YT videos of starter locs on long hair. If I don't take them to the shop I do the 2 strand twist.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Ermm

Maybe I'm projecting because I'm scared to loc my hair currently but I may do it on my kid just to experience it. The kids don't have a choice. They a re at the mercy of their parents' whims. Could be the same thing. She has relaxed hair but still wants some thick luscious natural hair to play in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic