Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what do you got to do to get a deal with the devil
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what do you got to do to get a deal with the devil

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 1.73  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:05pm
I always come back, I'm forever bound to this site even in death I will be bound to this site.
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:06pm

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Jan 17 2014 at 12:33pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:19pm
Geek
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I read a story on lsa awhile ago about Diddy trying to set people up at a private party to do a seance or something. Then the girl said when she was sleeping something tried to attack her, but she prayed to God and woke up. Odd.

Anywho, u need Angela basset, a newborn, and 3 lines of coke. But first u have to make sure that u have a soul to sell.
Heart

LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I read a story on lsa awhile ago about Diddy trying to set people up at a private party to do a seance or something. Then the girl said when she was sleeping something tried to attack her, but she prayed to God and woke up. Odd.

Anywho, u need Angela basset, a newborn, and 3 lines of coke. But first u have to make sure that u have a soul to sell.
how can I hook up with Diddy
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:13pm
Go to Hollywood, find a casting couch. 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:33pm
Just for u: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=272932&page=81

Originally Posted by alteregoiscrazy
I remeber the story here it goes:
Jacked from a random message board

As many of you know I've been in the business for about 15yrs in various positions. It was during the summer of 1994 a friend and I were in LA for the Soul Train Music Awards. I was working the event, one of my girlfriends was friends with Wolf (Now dead) he was one of Sean Combs bestfriends and I like to call him his male groupie on the payroll.

Anyway we chilled with Diddy, Wolf, Warren G, and a few others the following day after the awards and vowed to hangout when we got back east. That evening us girls caught our flight and arrived home safely, 2 day's later my girl get's a call from Wolf wanting to hang so we all agree to meet at Puffy's apartment which at the time was on 23rd street.

We get there and we commence to partying and hagning out, Smoking, drinking and doing the things you do when you hang-out. About 3-4 hours into the hang-out session Wolf calls myself, my girlfriend he's trying to holla at, and our other girlfriend to come downstairs.
So we leave everyone else and follow him I assume he asked just us based on the conversations we'd all been having back in Cali and earlier that evening. We get downstairs and the room is completely blackend out.

There were couches and a small table in the room, Wolf asked us if we believed in GOD? We all said yes. Nobody was really taking sheeit seriously hell we was F#$^cked-up, anyway he asked us individually what we wanted out of life and if by some chance we could have would we do anything for it? Like young chicks we all basically in unison was hell yea! He said good and told us to sit down on the floor, so we did. Puffy wasn't saying anything during our initial questioning, then he joined us on the floor. We sat in complete silence for about 10 minutes just looking back at one another, and then Wolf, Puffy and Suga Dice statred chanting this crazy stuff. At this time the room started to become colder and colder by the minute to the point I was becoming uncofortable cause I likes it hot all the time.

Still our dumb ass's didn't move or say anything that is until they started talking in voices that didn't sound like what they were previously talking in. At this point it was so cold in the room you could see your breath and I was completely not up for what was going down or about to go down, hell I didn't know what was happening all I know is I knew it was time to go I didn't want to play anymore. I motioned to get up and Wolf shot me a look that seemed to go right through me, I was scared then. I tried to move but couldn't so I just started praying, praying real hard (something I hadn't done ever). I didn't do it out loud but the more i prayed the angrier they got it seemed until Puffy looked at me and told me to get out. Not anyone else, just me. I was so scared I didn't even look back at my other two friends I just went up back upstairs. I grabbed my coat and left, Honestly everyone left upstairs seemed to be looking at me real crazy, I got home and tried to forget what happened.

The next night I had what I thought was a nightmare but it was as real to me as I'm sitting her typing, I was laying in bed and about to dose off to sleep when I smelled something, mind you I was in my aprtment alone and hadn't cooked anything all day. It was a rancid smell almost like a foul man's odor, then my apartment became Ice cold like the night before, and as I tried to wake myself up I felt hands holding me down. Again I prayed to GOD to help me, that what ever was happening to me please save me, it felt like I prayed and struggled all night.

When I finally woke up the next morning my body felt like it had been through a battle I was sore and my upper arms were bruised. I later told my Nana (very, very religious) what happened and she said that somebody or something was after my soul. I went on for a couple more years tetering on the edge before I became born again and realized what was trying to be done to me. Sad thing is, I was so eager and xious to be down and get put on I almost sold my soul to the devil to get ahead.

Obivious some of us made different choices
http://www.lipstickalley.com/f6/gay-.../index414.html
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:33pm
Listen to Snoop Dogg-(Lion) 
Murder was the Case. He speaks on it.

It sound like you are already a child of the devil so the your complaint should be that yo daddy late on support. Stern Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 1:47pm
Aw, I ain't selling my soul though I'm going to take his and uproot him. Muwhahababab
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>