Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What do you feed your dog?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:29am
pumpkin leaves boiled with rice and veg and seeds

He's BIG and strong with a shiny coat. 

Sponsored Links

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:31am
I feed her a Grain Free fish based food. Please stop feeding yours dogs that crap, PLEASE. Look at this website for DogFood Reviews an explanations. http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/ 
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:47am
When he was a puppy, the breeder had him on Eukanuba small breed puppy food but i found out it was trash.

Now I feed him Wellness SuperMix5 Small Breed Adult Health. It's an all natural food and doesn't contain lots of grains and fillers.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

<div style=": rgb255, 255, 255; margin-left: 2px; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; ">my pom eats (as an adult)

he only eats the chicken out of it (spills the vegetables on the floor), so my mom spoils him and makes him plain grilled chicken

he likes this as well

try not to solely feed him wet food like the above. the dry food helps his bowels and relieve the anal glands (the reason you see your dog slide his butt on the floor)

also, my dog maintains his 7-8 lbs weight

ps, he gets a treat a day although he's really only supposed to get 1-2 a week

This is what my mom was telling me I need to get!!

What dry food does he eat? I'm asking since he's also a pom
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 12:52pm
I found a website that rates dog food based on the ingredients..I'm gonna see what they say
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:03pm
My dogs had wellness but they hated it. I liked the ingredients and think it's a good choice. But like kids dogs are going to hate things that are good for them. They LOVED that moist and meaty crap. I bought it for them cause I ran out of real dog food and got it at the dollar store. My mil have me a bag of rachael ray dog food. They liked it but I don't know how good for them it was. It didn't have corn so depending on who you ask it's a good thing.
Must of the food you can get at target or a regular store like that is crap. Go to the pet stores and ask them. If your dog doesn't like it after a couple of days, you can take it back.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

My dogs had wellness but they hated it. I liked the ingredients and think it's a good choice. But like kids dogs are going to hate things that are good for them. They LOVED that moist and meaty crap. I bought it for them cause I ran out of real dog food and got it at the dollar store. My mil have me a bag of rachael ray dog food. They liked it but I don't know how good for them it was. It didn't have corn so depending on who you ask it's a good thing.
Most of the food you can get at target or a regular store like that is crap. It's like the mcdonalds of dog food.Go to the pet stores and ask them. If your dog doesn't like it after a couple of days, you can take it back.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

pumpkin leaves boiled with rice and veg and seeds

He's BIG and strong with a shiny coat. 

Wha!?!? Can I get a recipe? Where do I get pumpkin leaves? I did hear that pumpkin seeds are good for them.
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 11:30pm
Aww, I want a pom. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic