Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

what do you do to your 4b hair over night

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrosista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrosista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what do you do to your 4b hair over night
    Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:04am
I have 4b Hair and usually wear it goas a wash and go so it looks much shorter than it is thanks to all the shrinkage. I usually just sleep with a satin cap but lately have tried doing Bantu knots at night. What is the best way to keep your 4b hair tangle free over night
Sponsored Links

imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:46am
Well if you not super strict about the products you use (there are no bad ingredients, it's just not organic or all natural) I would recommend long aid activator gel. That stuff is amazing, I have 4B in the nape and literally stays tangle free and really soft. It really is a great moisturizer tho. I also put my hair in a high puff at night.
afrosista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrosista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 1:52pm
Thanks for that response, i am a big picky about what i put in my hair but i will look up the product thug recommended
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2013 at 5:42pm
I depends on what style I have my hair in. Right now I have two strand twists so I just wear a satin bonnet. If my hair is loose I may put it in large flat twists all over then put on a scarf.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 9:57am
I used the Nunaat Ultra Keratin Touch and I messed up one of the step.  I was supposed to leave the solution in my hair for 48 hours before shampooing and I left it in for about 20 hours before shampooing.  Oh well, you live and learn.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 7:26pm
I found that putting my twists in a tight ponytail and banding them overnight gives them more length.
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 8:11pm
Dang afrosista.. "Product thug"
mstinycurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstinycurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 7:59am
My ends have to be somewhat protected at night.  So, I usually put twists in at night and satin cap so my hair doesn't get all tangled and knotted.
fadedjeans15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fadedjeans15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:34pm
Baggy/ ghe can't really tell the diff
*Redbone <3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Redbone <3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 3:26pm
i usually braid my hair down at night for extra stretch.
1 night, braid it down with cantu shea butter, the next night braid it down with oil and water.
and i just alternate during the week to keep it moisturized and to prevent product build up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic