Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you DIY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 53>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:24pm
I use to love DIY's. Back in the day, I use to save every medium box (iron, space heater, washing powder, etc). I would cut off the top and cover the boxes with cute wrapping paper. I stored a lot of my "cutesy" things in them. My iron box was the perfect size to store my Bath & Body works miniature sprays. :) I think I'm going to make one soon. 
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 9:44pm
I saw some of those on Pinterest.
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 3:05am
I do my own centerpieces for my dining table. I also do my own gel/acrylic nails.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:34am
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Ok here are my hideous steps

I couldn't see this yesterday  (ad block lol_. I was thinking 'where's the pix?'

You did a good job sanding. How much work was that? Can't wait to see your finished work.
Girl I only did one step and maybe half of the next and for the first step it took me about an hour lol.  Then I kept finding more carpet staples that I had missed.  I did a thorough inspection yesterday and Im going to have to get 4 steps replaced and the wood on the landing replaced because some parts are rotted and split/missing.  My house is 80 years oldDead.  I'm going to sand at least one step every night.  I hope to have them all sanded before Memorial Day LOL
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:38am
I also do my own gardening/weeding.  I'll see if I can find pics of my yard from last summer since the flowers havent bloomed yet for this season.  I mulched my garden a few days ago.  I bought this patio mold last summer and planned on doing a small concrete patio just for a few chairs and a small gazebo.  Here's a pic of how I want it
Name:  patio.jpg&amp;#13;&amp;#10;Views: 1559&amp;#13;&amp;#10;Size:  45.5 KB
I have that exact mold from Amazon.  I'm going to get someone to dig and level out the area I want for it. 

Edited by Naturalchick30 - May 04 2013 at 6:39am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:14am
I want to do this one day next week for me and hub's cities.

The bride and groom that  this was  crafted for   are from two different states.  I used maps in a  sentimental way that they would enjoy displaying in the home they share together. 

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 9:16am
or this with our wedding song

http://thishumblehome.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/lyric-board-13-768x1024.jpg
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:05am
i want to do something Cry

what though? lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 10:56am
lol. Do you have a glue gun?
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 11:07am
me? no. lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 53>
  Share Topic