Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What Do You Consider Thirsty?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:07pm
And who the fucc is Notah? What country does that come from?
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:14pm
*slaps magnifying glass out her hand, knocks fedora off her head, rips jacket sleeves off from the shoulder*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

*whispers into the mic* He's checking the shot from all the angles Mark. He knows this is a gonna be difficult.

*whispers* Oh I agree Notah. Out of the options, I think a 'Haters gon hate' gif is a definite possibility, but this has to be frustrating, and he might go with the ever trusty 'You mad?'

*whispers* That old standby will never go out of style Mark. A clever way to distract from the L we all see you taking by projecting how you're feeling onto your opponent. Even though we all know that we all know what we all know, if the energy from the crowd is on his side, it just might work.

*whispers* Indeed Notah. I do not envy his position but I'm anxious to see it play out.

*whispers* As am I Mark. As is the crowd. Let's watch. *hush falls*

Lmao DeadDeadCry
Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:18pm
Lmao@ that visual
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

*slaps magnifying glass out her hand, knocks fedora off her head, rips jacket sleeves off from the shoulder*
LOLLOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:54pm
lmaoo
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:45am
LOL
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:47am
I knew it had to be one of these two Afro or AjacksonLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

some of these arent thirsty to me.. 

just pathetic and/or disrespectful and/or just tryin to fck 

Thirsty is pretty much pathetic + desperate, and dudes often cant do either without being disrespectful.

really..? 
i see guys all the time who are sweet and nice.. but just really really want you or a minute of your time. 
but it doesnt usually turn disrespectful.. and i dont always see it as desperate (even though they may be).. i see it as just really persistent. 
i find it more so flattering.. like im so hot they may just be making an exception and putting their pride aside.. vs. desperate. 
of course it depends on the situation 

Persistance ≠ Desperation, one can be persistant and determined and not dip into the realm of desperation, therefore not making them of the thirst.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:19am
I remember meeting a guy at a library and by the time I got home a few hours later I had several texts and a photo slide show in which the last pic was a selfie of him oiled and shirtless in a bathroom mirror. I figured he was a thirsty freak and left him alone. He continued to send "Good morning babe" texts and whining messages about really wanting to get to know me. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic