Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What Do You Consider "Thirsty"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:36pm
When a guy tries to feel you up on a date. I feel sad for the state male/female interactions nowadays.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:40pm
some of these arent thirsty to me.. 

just pathetic and/or disrespectful and/or just tryin to fck 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Posting on a woman's forum and dropping orchestrated tidbits about how you're an educated, employed, nice dresser, who is good looking, good in bed, and a good boyfriend/husband/father, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

oooweee ... what's this you talkin!?!?!

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Thirsty is pretty much pathetic + desperate, and dudes often cant do either without being disrespectful.

Edited by **Sk!TtLeS B** - Jan 10 2014 at 6:32pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

When he asks you to spend the night on a first date OR Tries to convince you that it would be easier for him to come pick you up and take you to his house as opposed to taking you out.

damn lazy and cheap? No ma'amSleepy
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:20pm
wouldn't waste a good gif if i were him
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Thirsty is pretty much pathetic + desperate, and dudes often cant do either without being disrespectful.

really..? 
i see guys all the time who are sweet and nice.. but just really really want you or a minute of your time. 
but it doesnt usually turn disrespectful.. and i dont always see it as desperate (even though they may be).. i see it as just really persistent. 
i find it more so flattering.. like im so hot they may just be making an exception and putting their pride aside.. vs. desperate. 
of course it depends on the situation 

Edited by coconess - Jan 10 2014 at 7:26pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:34pm
i guess persistent can be seen as thirsty too though.. 

whatevs. 

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 7:39pm
*whispers into the mic* He's checking the shot from all the angles Mark. He knows this is a gonna be difficult.

*whispers* Oh I agree Notah. Out of the options, I think a 'Haters gon hate' gif is a definite possibility, but this has to be frustrating, and he might go with the ever trusty 'You mad?'

*whispers* That old standby will never go out of style Mark. A clever way to distract from the L we all see you taking by projecting how you're feeling onto your opponent. Even though we all know that we all know what we all know, if the energy from the crowd is on his side, it just might work.

*whispers* Indeed Notah. I do not envy his position but I'm anxious to see it play out.

*whispers* As am I Mark. As is the crowd. Let's watch. *hush falls*

Edited by FarraFace - Jan 10 2014 at 7:40pm
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:04pm
He's not gonna come back to the thread and give y'all what u want. He's down for the count and laying on the mat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>