Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Do You Consider "Thirsty"?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:29pm
You skimmed your own thread? lol
 A few years ago we had the "who is the Thirstiest BHm member thread?" Hilarious.
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:12am
When a dude you met 3 days prior calls you 5 times in 20 minutes, leaves a voicemail on the 5th call, then sends a couple of texts just to see "what you doin today."

When a dude who got your number 2 hours ago is sending you texts like, "I really like you, you wanna be my girlfriend."

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 1:22am
lol @ skimming ones own thread...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 1:58am
Originally posted by FarrahTheLibra FarrahTheLibra wrote:

Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

oh, man not woman.. sorry

Man or woman...it really doesn't matter

my post was sillyLOL. Not a serious one. But it was female thirst.
whitrhymes View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote whitrhymes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 12:30pm
Drawing attention to your "flaws" to fish for compliments....
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

When a guy keeps texting after I've ended the situation. Or if I say I'm not interested flat out, and he won't just walk away.
yes!!

Originally posted by Girl101 Girl101 wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Posting on a woman's forum and dropping orchestrated tidbits about how you're an educated, employed, nice dresser, who is good looking, good in bed, and a good boyfriend/husband/father, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

lmfao.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:14pm
When he asks you to spend the night on a first date OR Tries to convince you that it would be easier for him to come pick you up and take you to his house as opposed to taking you out.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

When he asks you to spend the night on a first date OR Tries to convince you that it would be easier for him to come pick you up and take you to his house as opposed to taking you out.

I can't remember the last time I got picked up for a date, I need to be able to bounce on demand.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:29pm
When a guy tries to compliment you by downplaying his exes or other girls looks/qualities.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 5:31pm
When a guy tries to one up you all night on a date, are we really counting the stamps on our passports? Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>