Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

What do yall think of Sia?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:25am
sia - breathe me 

Heart
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 11:09am
old Sia fan.
who's rhianna?
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:14pm
I said Sia is talented, calm down

She might be more talented than Rih but something about her voice makes her sound like a Rihanna knock-off and not a very good one at that

sue me
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:23pm
I think Sia wrote "Chandelier" for Rihanna and decided to keep it.
I would have preferred Rihanna on the track. Sia also wrote "Diamonds"

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:29pm
Wow, I wasn't expecting her to sound even remotely good singing Diamonds. I almost prefer it to Rihanna singing it (almost)

I heard she gave Rihanna Diamonds because she felt bad that she gave Pretty Hurts to Beyonce when Rih wanted it originally. She should've kept Diamonds for herself and gave Rih Chandlier

tbaby123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tbaby123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:34pm
lol how is her voice a rihanna knock-off when she was on the scene before rihanna? regardless, they do have similar sounds but Sia is definitely not the knock off version of rihanna
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:34pm
I can't see Rihanna singing Pretty Hurts well.  Rihanna could have sung Chandelier very well. Either way Rihanna won bc Diamonds was a huge hit and Pretty Hurts was not for Beyonce.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:35pm
lol I agree Epit
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:37pm
Man, I never wanted to hear Rih sing anything so badly like I want to hear her sing Chandlier for some reason

I really like the song but I cringe at some parts of Sia's singing. Rih's voice doesn't shriek like that, she has a beautiful deep voice and the Bajan accent is much more appealing than an Aussie one
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Maple Syrup Maple Syrup wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

To the late bus Sia fans, welcome to the dark side.Thumbs Up

As far as singing and songwriting.
Sia>>>>>>>Rhianna.

Please lol.

LOL Right, Comparing Sia with Rihanna is Blasphemy.
Indeed they are both in very separate lanes in the music industry. I needed the fun laugh tho Maple.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic