BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do we do now?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 4.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:28am

Boston

Sunday, July 14 – 6pm @ Dudley Square at the T Stop (More Info)

Did anybody show?  I rolled thru there around 7 or 7:15 on my way to work.  I didn't see any big crowds.

Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:30am
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

I'm also.really liking.this idea get as many armed black ppl as possible maybe we can start a black nra

I want this so bad. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 1:56am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

woke up from dreamland to peeLOL (i know, tmi) and had this on my mind. gotta post before i forget.

we keep talking about building wealth, power, education, owning our own businesses etc. which are all very noble things to do, but let us not forget that we HAVE done things at accelerated levels in history and in the present HOWEVER, our efforts have been/are dismantled by the white power at every turn. 

the point i';m trying to make is this:  we don't need them infiltrating. history has proven that their supportive efforts have driven a wedge between the fists we keep trying to make; turning us agaiinst one another while we strive to be more like them.

keep doing these noble things ike building wealth, but keep white people OUT of our business. the "good" ones can support us at a distance by warding off their evil brethren.we have to hold firm. and do it alone.

i'm rambling, but i hope this makes at least a little bit of sense. 

back to bed i go.

I swear fo Gawd I was just thinking this.  Iwas just thinking about the Black Panthers and that "buy black" experiment a few years back.  I remember folks screaming reverse racism at the thought of this one family supporting their own.   So scared others were gonna follow suit. I think the ideas presented are excellent but we have to be mindful of infiltrating Uncle Tom's throwing wrenches.  Y'all notice anytime we have done something as a collective we get shut down from the inside out.   If we can recognize folks working against the plan then u can use them to relay bad information.  I know that sounds cloak and dagger but i'm just sayin'.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 3:53am
Returning to work today...

Not ready in the least bit...

Anymore rallies on the east coast today? If so, just post the info I'll try to make it to one after work...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 4:59am
I can't fight with ignorance anymore...

I have yt ppl on my fbk timeline infuriated at the "bias media" because only stories of white suspects/black victims are broadcasted in the news...

I can't.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:34am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I have yt ppl on my fbk timeline infuriated at the "bias media" because only stories of white suspects/black victims are broadcasted in the news...

I can't.
Me too.  I had to delete those fools.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 5:46am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I can't.

Me too.  I had to delete those fools.

In the process of deleting now...
Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:03am
It takes a village.  If you have kids and are not as involved in the PTA as you could be, I encourage you to get in there.  If you have friends who do not have kids but want to lend a helping hand, drag their azzes to the PTA meetings with you.  Grandparents too!  These schools are slick with it these days and what "appears" to be the 6th grade fall band concert is also a PTA meeting............your family and friends would never have to know that part until it's too late Big smile LOL

As an adult we can affect legislation thru voting and attending/participating in council meetings but children don't really have that option yet.  The connection is that if you are an adult active or at least informed in politics then you can have a positive and knowledgeable effect on students. Being involved in the politics of education is extremely important as I have learned in this last year with all of our district budget cuts.  You are informed = the kids are informed.  This fosters an atmosphere of healthy debate which I believe is one of the characteristics of a strong leader.  

I had a long talk with my daughter about her inability to question anything and it irritates me to no end.  I told her that it is unacceptable to just accept what someone tells you as gospel without questioning it; the clear folks probably expect her to just accept whatever they tell her because as part of their privilege they believe THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.  These kids are complacent and it's time to change that. 
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by cvzx cvzx wrote:

We need to support black shows and movies!!!! Fruitville is coming out this week spread the word.

I need info and links please. Google is acting strange.
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkestBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

We need unity. Lets drop that "I'm just gonna do me" bullsh!t and get back to the time where we cared for each other, not only during infliction, but at all times.

Those negroes who don't wanna get down with the program and want to remain a human shield for these crakkkas, let them be. They can die right along with massa.

We need to start recognizing this wicked kingdom for what it is and deprogram ourselves of all the lies, philosophies and doctrines of the enemy.

Lastly, drop the picket sign and grab the 9'sStern Smile

I'm with purchasing a nine and a M-16 protecting all my black children why is it as black people we are the least households with registered firearms but them crackas got a tool shed of rifles to murder us?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122>
  Share Topic