Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What diet pills actually work?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What diet pills actually work?
    Posted: Sep 08 2017 at 12:08pm
Does anyone know any diet pills on the market that actually work to help lose weight?? I'm desperate and need to lose weight
Sponsored Links

UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2017 at 8:24pm
anyone care to offer any good diet pills???
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2017 at 12:35pm
The only diet pills that I know of that work are Adipex/Phentermine but you have to have a prescription for them. Pretty much any weight loss doctor will prescribe them for you though as long as you don't have any health issues. 

Honestly I stopped using them because I always gained the weight back as soon as I stopped using them. Try the KetoDiet or low cal/low carb diet. That will work just as good if not better than diet pills without all the side affects. Good luck hun! Wink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2017 at 12:39pm
Also, if you're in a hurry that KetoDiet drops weight quickly due to the lean protein and low calories you're eating while on the diet Big smile
UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2017 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Also, if you're in a hurry that KetoDiet drops weight quickly due to the lean protein and low calories you're eating while on the diet Big smile
thank you. I just recently switched back to the Atkins diet. I'll see how that works. You're right about the weight coming back when you are off of  Phentermine. I just wanted something that would give me a little boost while I was doing a low carb diet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2017 at 9:22pm
How did you like Atkins? I've always wanted to try it but I don't have a lot of time to cook at home. Atkins is pretty much the same thing as the Ketodiet if I'm not mistaken.

I lost 35 pounds by fasting and eating mostly fish for about 2 months.

I've been trying to find some meal replacement shakes but all of the ones I've found have good and bad reviews so I don't know which one to try lol
UrbanDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UrbanDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2017 at 10:21am
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

How did you like Atkins? I've always wanted to try it but I don't have a lot of time to cook at home. Atkins is pretty much the same thing as the Ketodiet if I'm not mistaken.

I lost 35 pounds by fasting and eating mostly fish for about 2 months.

I've been trying to find some meal replacement shakes but all of the ones I've found have good and bad reviews so I don't know which one to try lol
I just started the Atkins diet two weeks ago. I haven't weighed myself because I'm scared of what the number might say Tongue lol But so far I've been doing pretty ok with the diet. I snack on pork rinds and slim jims and eat mostly hamburgers with no buns
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic