Perfect Hair Collection

What Did You Mix Today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 12:55pm
salt and warm water for my breakouts... then i added it to my witch hazel mix with some ACV
Sponsored Links

tru_blu09 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tru_blu09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2009 at 12:56pm
i have some SAA... i need to see what it does for my hair again
Geek
MizzBrit View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzBrit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2009 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Im_A_Diva Im_A_Diva wrote:

Sheabutter and olive oil

-heated the shea butter over a double broiler on low until completely melted
-added 2tbsp of olive oil to the mixture and put into the freezer for 5minutes
-mixed up with hand mixer and put it back in the freezer for 5mins
-and so on until it's smooth and creamy --it took only 2sit ins inside the freezer to turn solid and creamy

im gonna try this..maybe with some coconut oil too
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2009 at 4:44pm
Natural girl I am indebted to you. I got the xanthan gum and tried the FSG with it. I still didnt' have any aloe vera juice so I still went ahead and used the gel I have to boil the flax seeds in but the results are awesome! I think I may have boiled the seeds for a bit too long tho cos I got a reallly gelly substance when the mixture cooled, but wow did it bring out my coils and waves! I'll be attempting a bigger batch next week Big%20smile
natural girl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2009 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by shrew297 shrew297 wrote:

Natural girl I am indebted to you. I got the xanthan gum and tried the
FSG with it. I still didnt' have any aloe vera juice so I still went
ahead and used the gel I have to boil the flax seeds in but the results
are awesome! I think I may have boiled the seeds for a bit too long tho
cos I got a reallly gelly substance when the mixture cooled, but wow did it bring out my coils and waves! I'll be attempting a bigger batch next week
Can I say I told you so? This stuff is the best. And it is soooo cheap to make. I pay under a buck for half a pound of the seeds and I get so many batches from that.   
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2009 at 8:42pm
I had a bit of ORS Replenishing condish that I mixed with some Lustrasilk shea butter cholesterol. To that concoction I added the remainder of banana baby food I had in my fridge (from a previous DC), some EVOO, Avocado Oil, Amla oil, Jojoba oil and wheat germ oil. I'm gonna DC with this mixture tomorrow and see what happens. I'm thinking and hoping my hair will be super moisturized. 
Andromeda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andromeda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2009 at 1:28pm
Shea butter and olive oil I use this mixture to moisturize my skin.

For my hair shea butter, coconut oil, tea tree oil and a dash of peppermint oil. 
DaRealMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaRealMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2009 at 2:56pm
Since I choose today to shampoo and condish, I used my black soap shampoo then I mixed some evco and calendula oil (just cuz) into my Lekair Plus cholesterol to deep condition for about half an hour. Then I will rinse and use a leave in conditioner and seal.
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 12:13pm
Today I tried my hand at a homemade smoothie. I used:

- 1 overripe avocado
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil (ran out of EVOO)
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup AVG
- 1 tablespoon HE HH condish

I blended everything together and the result was this:
I slathered some in my hair (froze the rest) and put on a bag. It felt delish on my hair. I can't wait to wash it out and feel the end result!
shrew297 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shrew297 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 22 2009 at 1:33pm
I just had to post a review of my avocado smoothie. It is veeerrrryy moisturizing! I found that my coils and curls seem to have been relaxed a bit tho. I think that's because of the coconut cream. But I will def be using this again. The amount I have in the freezer should be enuff for at least four more treatments. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic