Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 869870871872873 889>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:02pm
I just made a frizzy bag of jumbo braid hair look wavy like my hair!
I first dipped it in boiling water and hung it up to get the kinky frizz out of it.
Then I detangled it with a vent brush, braided it in one big braid and put a tiny flexirod on the last 6 inches of the tips.I dipped it in boiling water again for a couple minutes. Took it out and rinsed it in cold water.
A few minutes later took off the flexirod and braid and it looks like natural 3b hair instead of the normal jumbo braid texture.

I will use it instead of scarves in my Pocahontas scarf braid ps. Since the texture is so gorgeous, I think I will leave the ends loose where my hair ends by just putting a rubber band there.
This is color #24 by the way. Not that orange #27 synthetic color.
I will do the other bag tomorrow so I will have two bags yeah!

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 28 2014 at 7:00am
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 8:46pm
CONGRATULATIONS   ARADIA

Your determination and 'know how' paid off
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 8:48pm
Shampoo, AVC rinse. L.O.C.L and 2-strand twists. Baggy !!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 12:49am
I learned that p w 77 spray actually works really well on synthetic hair after you brush it out to renew it. I may have to get more bags and do my jumbo Senegalese twists again leaving the ends loose and wavy. I guess I will have to buy about 10 more bags of this to have on hand in case I decide to do the Senegalese twists. They are only $2/pack. The only thing is this color must be ordered online.

Edited by LadyAradia - Aug 28 2014 at 7:06am
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 9:50am
Inversion method and pinned up
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 10:25am
Left my hair frizzy wavy curly . Pulled it up in a scrunchi and left messy tendrils hanging around the perimeter. Very raw today
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 2:27pm
Just massaged my scalp and inverted
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 6:35pm
I put a few curlformers in the ponytail on top of my head
kynurse88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kynurse88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 10:51pm
Put up in a high bun...I was running outta time today plus I'm 8 wks post and I'm struggling with my new growth.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 10:03am
Completed last day of inversion method and pinned up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 869870871872873 889>
  Share Topic