BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 852853854855856 878>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2014 at 7:19pm
I sprayed my hair with spring water and a drop of conditioner, detangled and did 2 big braids. I left the braids in for an hour or so. When I took them down my hair was still damp. Now it's dry and I am loving this braidout!!
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2014 at 5:22pm
So far I only had time to spritz with water and a little oil.

Will probably take my threading out tonight.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 5:39am
I did 20 passes on each strand of the front of my head, 10 passes on the back of my head and only 5 passes on the fine hair at my nape w/ my flat iron to test how heat training works on my natural hair to soften my curl pattern.  My  flat iron does not have a thermostat and does not get very hot at all. I used a heat protectant.  I will then be doing NO heat, coconut oil, a lot of apHogee 2 min and  and deep conditioning for the next 2 weeks hard. Coconut oil and wrap tonight.

To think, I never needed relaxers, to texlax, or Japanese straighteners all those years! All I needed was sessions of flat ironing at a higher heat with more passes (which I was going to use anyhow). That would have been enough for even 4c hairs to make it 3c/4a where it could just be roller set and wrapped for protective maintenance. Then just touch up your roots only w/ sessions of heat training as the new growth grows in. No need for chemicals ever. IF you use a flat iron when not training the hair, do so at much lowwer temps and only 1 or 2 passes.
To be continued...

Edited by LadyAradia - Jul 05 2014 at 3:14am
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 10:21pm
Oiled scalp
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 12:42pm
Put a clay wash in...letting it sit for a few hours.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 4:19pm
Rinsed out clay mask...don't know why i don't do these more often....didn't have to condition or detangle...shed hair just fell out...hair jet black like it suppose to be was dull....hair feel very soft and super clean.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:18pm
Did Henna yesterday (only 4 hrs), and overnighted with moisturizing conditioner.

LOC, and Threaded my hair today.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 7:52pm
Coconut oil and top knot
herrythakur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herrythakur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 6:37am
I tried the mixuture of these http://www.ayurvedichomeremedies.net - ayurvedic herbs Amla (Emblica officinalis), Shikakai (Acacia Concinna), Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) to get silky shiny hair.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 06 2014 at 9:48am
cowashed , aphogee 2 min, olive oil infused with onion and garlic for a month as a hot oil, kanechm ceramide conditioners.  
Wanted to see the effects of my heat training and treat the hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 852853854855856 878>