BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 814815816817818 920>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Physiqque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Physiqque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:20am
Last night after washin mi hair I towel dried it and sprayed with a leave-in conditioner, then parted in sections and applied avocado oil and did 3strand twist all over; then I wrapped seran wrap (I like that bettet than plastic hair caps) and wrapped this head towel around. I can't wait to see how defined and shiny mi curls will look♡
Sponsored Links

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:36pm
I used my new Khadi Ayurvedic Hair Growth oil from India on my scalp and hair, massaged and immediately combed it into a top knot and covered with a plastic cap and then satin bonnet for GHE.
RedSoxtober View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedSoxtober Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:29pm
Shampooed, and currently deep conditioning. If not too tired, I may attempt to roller set. Sleepy
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:46pm
Massaged and Inverted.   Spritz diluted moisturizer and GHE.

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 1:04am
IM
braided
sprayed with a mixture of giovanni direct leave in, aloe vera juice, and elasta qp.
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:31am
flexirods....Think that it'll be my staple style for March.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:50am
After all the oiling doing Inversion, I co-washed and LOC.
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:58am
I've got thick coconut milk, lime juice and olive oil in my hair soaking.

Rinsed it out and co washed with Hello Hydration conditioner for a few minutes
rinsed and applied homemade leave in consisting of :
aloe vera juice
vegetable glycerine
hello hydration conditioner 
oil
air dry, then bun and GHE cap

PS: It would be interesting to hear what others think of the coconut/lime treatment above. It is supposed to be like the Cherry Lola treatment as far as reducing frizz and softening curls. I only left it in for about 20 minutes this time due to lack of patience so I really can't say what it did for my hair this time. But I will do it often. I will  go back and forward between this and the yogurt, honey,Bragg amino treatment other times before a cowash.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 27 2014 at 10:44am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:09pm
Lady A, Enjoyed the Videos. I have tried these DIY's before and loved them, except for the added lime juice with coconut milk. I will have to research the effects of it (lime juice) on hair. I remember decades ago people put lemon juice on their hair and exposed it to sunlight for that 'natural' lightening.
I am on board with everything else though.

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 2:11pm
Moisturizing daily. This week I am also Inverting and GHE-ing.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 814815816817818 920>
  Share Topic