Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

What did you do to your hair today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 808809810811812 863>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 12:37pm
today I just put sulfur oil on and rubbed the scalp a little. Brushed it back in a bun on top of my head and put a conditioner cap and satin bonnet back on.  will take 3 maxi grow tablets and drink a lot of water and tea today
Sponsored Links

Brazilianbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brazilianbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:06am
Moisturized and sealed. Put it up in Bantu knots and cap. Less hair fall when combing through hair today
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:29am
Well Dr Oz told a lady to use honey and yogurt on her hair a few days ago and I was floored because that is my go to for hair conditioning! SO, I am doing that right now as a prepoo. BUT I add Bragg Liquid Aminos to my yogurt and honey....oops I forgot to put olive oil or coconut oil in it. I should be OK because I soaked it in plenty of olive oil last night.

Ive neglected my hair for a few months but now Im back on the bandwagon and I will do this treatment every two weeks before cowash and deep condition.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 09 2014 at 11:31am
shanalee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 3:49pm
Needed some extra moisture so i used Mixin Mega Moisture to my conditioner.  Just did a conditioner wash. rollerset and air dry.

Mixin is different blends of essential oils you add to your conditioner.  Its very reasonable, and my hair was super soft.

Love good finds
Mixinhairproducts.com

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Well Dr Oz told a lady to use honey and yogurt on her hair a few days ago and I was floored because that is my go to for hair conditioning! SO, I am doing that right now as a prepoo. BUT I add Bragg Liquid Aminos to my yogurt and honey....oops I forgot to put olive oil or coconut oil in it. I should be OK because I soaked it in plenty of olive oil last night.

Ive neglected my hair for a few months but now Im back on the bandwagon and I will do this treatment every two weeks before cowash and deep condition.

Lady A . I saw this segment too . They also mentioned putting 1T Baking Soda in 2T shampoo to thoroughly cleanse the hair.

Love Dr Oz
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2014 at 11:04pm
Today I massaged lightly, moisturized and sealed.
Day 9 of my no-comb challenge.
I continue to use my mixture of EVOO, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond, Castor and Vit-E Oils. I love this mix. I even use on my body and face occasionally. Still also loving CO.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:27am
I came up with it by combining the Cherry Lola's treatment, the custom of people in India for dry frizzy hair, the Coconut cream treatment, and knowing that honey and oils are moisturizing. 
Cherry Lola's treatment to define and loosen AA curls is Yogurt, Bragg Liquid Aminos and Baking soda to open the cuticles if your hair is not porous
The women in India use yogurt if their hair has frizzy unruly curls or is dry
The coconut cream conditioner/natural "relaxer" uses yogurt, coconut cream, coconut oil to make AA hair more manageable.
Honey seals in moisture, Olive Oil or Coconut oil are therapeutic kick to add to any conditioner to make it better for dry hair.
So I do this every week or 2  before I Conditioner Only wash my hair and it just helps my natural hair to be the very best it can be without any chemicals.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 10 2014 at 10:47am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 12:52am
Aloe Vera Juice, moisturized sealed and re-twisted.
11 days comb-free
salon5nsw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salon5nsw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 4:51am
Today i use color enhancing shampoo & conditioning. 
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2014 at 5:50am
Washed and deep conditioned this weekend with Creme of Nature Argan oil conditioner.  Put hair in jumbo twists and air dried.  Been rocking beanies over my bonnet LOL 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 808809810811812 863>
  Share Topic